Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLF

Trump: And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Another voice: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab them by the p---y. You can do anything.
    Personally, I like my President to be a little bit less like a rock star fucking groupies and treating them like shit. And I like my President to be anyone but Trump. But that ain't an admission of sexual assault by any stretch.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      Heh heh. That'd be great.

Lemme put it this way -- people already know what Trump is. The incremental value of this is trivial in the long-term.
      If Paul Ryan already knew that Trump was a guy who talked about committing sexual assaults and was ok with him being President, I'd like to hear him say that. I have trouble believing that anyone except the most mysogynistic deplorables would be ok with this talk from a President.
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Jesus. Pot/kettle, and all that. But, you knew that.
        So, you're saying Trump committed multiple rapes and sexual assaults? LOL.

Comment

• guy who talked about committing sexual assaults
          LOL. Yeah.

Comment

• Maybe this is Trump's uber clever way of making Juanita Broaddrick an issue! Genius! Man, I could have never played the long con like that. Such discipline.

Comment

Of course you do. I don't. We'll see what happens.
              You believe the top of ticket has no effect on down ticket races?

Comment

• Are you kidding? Maybe next time the GOP can nominate Cosby. The women let him grab thier pussies too.

Let's just hope he never sees your wife and talks about how she would let him grab her pussy. Because he's a star.
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• BTW Trumps "apology" wasn't an actual apology. He shrugged it off as "locker room talk" and accused Bill Clinton of saying much worse at the same time.

Comment

• DSL:

You believe the top of ticket has no effect on down ticket races?
                    No, I didn't say that. You said:

Maybe it will not affect things beyond 2016 but I do think it'll hurt down ticket Republicans unless they come out and speak out against Trump NOW
                    I don't think that it'll hurt Rs down ticket if they don't come and speak against trump NOW. Period.

Obviously up ticket CAN affect down ticket, though it doesn't seem like that much of affect this year, does it? I'd have bet tons of money that the Ds would have won the Senate by more than 50/50, but now that seems to be their ceiling. I think we're likely to see a weird mix of where some downs run way better and some run worse.

Comment

• SLF:

The next time you grab your wife's pussy, you best remember, by your inferences, you're committing sexual assault--again. You rapist.

Comment

DSL:

No, I didn't say that. You said:

I don't think that it'll hurt Rs down ticket if they don't come and speak against trump NOW. Period.

Obviously up ticket CAN affect down ticket, though it doesn't seem like that much of affect this year, does it? I'd have bet tons of money that the Ds would have won the Senate by more than 50/50, but now that seems to be their ceiling. I think we're likely to see a weird mix of where some downs run way better and some run worse.
                        Paul Ryan just announced that's he sickened by the Trump tape and he's cancelling the event tomorrow in which they were to appear together. Ryan obviously is in no danger of losing, but I think he's recognizing that Trump will hurt not just himself but the entire Republican Party.

Comment

• Good for Paul Ryan. I mean, it's late. But whatever.

And no, it's not hurting the entire R party.

Comment

• I should actually say, the Ds Senate ceiling is 52 if they sweep NC, NH and NV.

Comment

Good for Paul Ryan. I mean, it's late. But whatever.

And no, it's not hurting the entire R party.
                              I would think that if Trump were not harming the Party they will not lose a single seat which they currently hold. I guess time will tel if that's true.

Comment

• I would think if Trump were not harming the Party they'd run ahead of their results in 2008 and 2012. I guess time will tell.

I mean, the Rs have been getting thrashed in Presidential elections and dominating mid-terms. This seems like a year where they won't get thrashed in the Presidential year -- which I find remarkably surprising given how awful their candidate is. I think you probably do, too.
                                Last edited by iam416; October 7, 2016, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X