• New state polls...these are all post-Debate 1 but before the Trump tape

NBC (PA): Clinton +12
    CBS (PA): Clinton +8
    CBS (OH): Clinton +4
    CBS (WI): Clinton +4
    NBC (FL): Clinton +3
    Des Moines Register (IA): Trump +4

Comment

• Nate Silver says the chances of Hillary Clinton winning Alaska are currently better than Trump winning Pennsylvania

Comment

• "As I've said so many times, power and money are interchangeable, just as much as matter and energy. You see it in this election. Billionaire Trump trying to buy power and Hillary selling influence to get money from power."

Once again I am forced to agree

Comment

• Geez...take this for what it's worth but...Trump may be about to go "scorched earth"

[ame]https://twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/785199064593764352[/ame]

[ame]https://twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/785199122701623297[/ame]

Comment

• I dont think this is going to end well for anybody.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Corey Lewandowski rips apart Reince Priebus, RNC Chair. This suggests to me that whatever has been said publicly, the RNC has told Trump that they are abandoning him and concentrating on Congress. Lewandowski found out about it and is venting. But who knows...I just don't see another reason why Corey would attack the RNC Chair this sharply if that weren't the case.

[ame]https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/785257686514270208[/ame]

Comment

• Fox is showing video of Trump meeting with various Bill Clinton accusers as part of his "debate prep". Either it's a huge bluff or he's dragging this debate deep into the gutter

Comment

• Personally, I think he's too big a pussy to confront her to her face. I guess we will see. We do already know that he's gone there behind her back. Let's see if he's tough enough to do it to her face.
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I predict an F-bomb out of Trump tonight.

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/davidaxelrod/status/785269213833277440[/ame]

Comment

• Donald Trump in 1998 told Fox that Bill Clinton was a victim of "unattractive women".

?The whole thing, it?s just so unattractive,? the orange-hued demagogue told host Neil Cavuto, according to transcripts. ?Linda Tripp may be one of the most unattractive human beings I?ve ever seen?not women, human beings. She?s just an unattractive person. This [Lucianne] Goldberg person, her agent or whatever she is, is just a terrible woman. You look at Paula Jones, I mean the whole cast of characters.?

He added: ?It?s like it?s from Hell. It?s a terrible group of people.?

Comment

• They are handcuffed to this dead hooker they helped create.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• 15 minutes in and Donald resorting to the gutter

Comment

• EMAILS!!!!!

What a fucking dumbass
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X