Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh and your clip is bullshit too.

Although the clip is real, it doesn't document an off-the-cuff remark made by President Obama demanding "ribs and pussy too." Rather, this footage was taken from Barack Obama's appearance on the show "The Author Series" on 20 September 1995 (long before he ran for the presidency) in which he read excerpts from his book Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance. The full clip shows that President Obama was describing a conversation he had with someone else about Malcolm X's beliefs, and that the "ribs and pussy too" line was spoken by another character in the book.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• long before he ran for the presidency
      Well lets just use that for Trump also shall we?? lmao

Comment

• Honestly, wings, that video of Obama? You think him reading from his book is the same thing as Trump boasting about groping women?

Comment

• Well lets just use that for Trump also shall we?? lmao
          Really? That is what you took out of that?
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Bad behavior, like really bad - is on both sides is my point. Funny how one side only see the other, carry on.

Comment

• And as CGVT said,people aren't outraged over the word "pussy". They are upset that Trump was bragging that he can grope women and they stay quiet because he's a celebrity.

4 women today and a Miss Teen USA contestant all accuse him of being a perv. On top of the pile that already existed. I'm sure many more to come.

Comment

• Obama does NOT boast in his book that he "grabbed pussy" or that he groped women without their consent.

Trump's proud of it. At least when he thinks he's in the "locker room".

Comment

• Here, because I know that you won't look it up...

The rape case in question featured a 41-year-old Thomas Alfred Taylor accused of raping a then 12-year-old Kathy Shelton. Clinton maintained that she tried to get off the case, but did it as a favor for prosecutor Mahlon Gibson.

Trump’s claims is false, because Clinton never laughed at the rape victim. She just laughed about other parts of the rape case.

“Trump is referring to an audio tape in which she does respond with amusement at her recollections of the oddities of the case, which involve the prosecution and the judge." “At no point does she laugh at the victim.”

The fact check website used the Washington Free Beacon article as its starting place.

Clinton laughed when she talked about the polygraph test she gave the alleged rapist.

“I had him take a polygraph, which he passed — which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs,” Clinton said in the tapes, then laughing.

She also laughed when she recounted telling the prosecution that she was going to bring in an expert witness to testify “to prevent this miscarriage of justice"

Comment

• Is better to cover up rape though ok

Comment

• I'm pretty sure Hillary didn't rape anybody.

Comment

• Clinton laughed when she talked about the polygraph test she gave the alleged rapist.

“I had him take a polygraph, which he passed — which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs,” Clinton said in the tapes, then laughing.
                        Wow you are you worst enemy shes admitting hes guilty

Comment

• Don't be stupid. The case was over, the polygraph said the guy was telling the truth. She knew he wasn't. She wasn't laughing at the victim, she was laughing at the process.

Good grief. I'm done wasting my time.
                          Last edited by CGVT; October 12, 2016, 09:09 PM.

Comment

• Seriously the Clintons and Donald Trump are bad people, not just one side. I don't get how each side only sees bad in the other? Having said that Trump has imploded, but it wouldn't have mattered.

Comment

• I see faults in Clinton, but the examples that are brought up are usually misrepresented bullshit (Laughing at the rape victim) and they need to be called out.

You probably can't see how women can read Fifty Shades of Gray and be offended by what Trump did.
                              Last edited by CGVT; October 12, 2016, 09:09 PM.

Comment

• She knew he wasn't. She was laughing at the victim, she was laughing at the process.
                                Dude laughing about a rape case of a 12 year old, that you defended the defendant who you thought was guilty. And that's ok in your book? What if that kid was related to you? Wow..

Comment

Working...
                                X