Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
    Those people...

I don't think he meant you.. He meant people who couldn't decide, not people who ordered for 10 mins.
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
        I don't think he meant you.. He meant people who couldn't decide, not people who ordered for 10 mins.
        Shut it Jar Jar.

Comment

• Yeah, CNN has now fired Donna Brazile

Comment

• What the hell is wrong with these DNC Chair people??
            DWS and now Brazile...
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• What the hell is wrong with these DNC Chair people??
              A good question. I'd go further and wonder why Democrat leaders decided early on to anoint Hillary. Normal political behavior would be for several prominent Dems to run for an open seat, particularly for President. Normal behavior of party officials would be to conduct primaries to choose a nominee. Why did Hillary not face serious opposition from within her own party?

Comment

• Below is a link that lays out twelve "facts" relative to the new email discovery.

If you are offended by Breitbart, then click on the links provided within the article (on 10 of the 12) and you will be directed to the NYT, WSJ, WaPo or other media outlet from which the information originated.

Comment

• Outside of Biden there wasn't serious contenders. The Democratic party doesn't have a "deep bench" like the GOP claimed to have.

Comment

• At this point I trust the media as much as I trust flint tap water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Why aren't CNN, ABC, NBC, or anyone reporting this??
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Because it is bullshit?
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                          Why aren't CNN, ABC, NBC, or anyone reporting this??

Comment

• I trust Buchanan on Dantonio more than I do Breitbart on the election. Like, way more.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Paul Manafort and the Trump Campaign under prelim investigation by the FBI for business ties to Russia

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                I trust Buchanan on Dantonio more than I do Breitbart on the election. Like, way more.
                                Even Breitbart recognizes that it gains credibility by citing the NY Times or Wash Post

Comment

Working...
                                X