Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    John Bolton and Newt Gingrich are the fresh faces the Republican Party needs. Two men untainted by the failures of the past.
    It is a definite shot across the bow to the GOP establishment. It also fills the requirement of top people that Trump promised. Kind of like Indian Jones at the end of Raiders.

Comment

• John Bolton?
      Former Ambassador to the UN.

Normal qualifications( racist, sexist, homophobe, white male). The guy really checks all the boxes.

I personally can't wait for Trump to integrate the NBA. A clear example of disparate impact if I have ever seen one. 85% Black. 3% Mexican. Man, talk about racist.

Comment

• Geezer:

Hack was speaking to me.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• This was my 10th presidential election to vote in. I have voted for 7 republicans and 3 democrats in that time, and the electoral college thing comes up every cycle. I really don't think the system is broke, so I see nothing to "fix".
          Agree. This system lets us get on with life, even if MI and NH are still being counted. I've been reading a book about the politics pre-civil war. Hopelessly divided election in 1860 in terms of the popular vote, but the EC gave us an outcome.

OK, I'll bite, What were the other two Ds you voted for AA?

Comment

• I have seen it legitimately reported too that Ben Carson is the current front-runner to be Sec. of Education. Possibly HHS.

Proving that he's no tool of Wall Street, Trump's nominee for Sec. of the Treasury will be from a totally different division at Goldman Sachs than who Hillary would've picked. (I'm only half-joking here).

It kinda looks like the front-runner for Sec. of Defense is General Flynn, who sounded positively deranged at times on the campaign trail. Word is he made plenty of enemies at the Pentagon, CIA, NSA, etc.

Comment

• Geezer:

Hack was speaking to me.
              Roger that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                You talking to me?
                No. Wasn't talking to you.

Comment

• Bolton may be a loon, but he's a loon that's been in the executive before.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    Like I said measles or Cancer. Your pick.

Can I pick cancer since I've already had it... and just jump forward?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• It kinda looks like the front-runner for Sec. of Defense is General Flynn, who sounded positively deranged at times on the campaign trail. Word is he made plenty of enemies at the Pentagon, CIA, NSA, etc.
                      I don't know DSL. I heard that he was not out of the military long enough to hold a "civilian" position. I may be wrong.

Comment

Normal qualifications( racist, sexist, homophobe, white male). The guy really checks all the boxes.

I personally can't wait for Trump to integrate the NBA. A clear example of disparate impact if I have ever seen one. 85% Black. 3% Mexican. Man, talk about racist.
                        Trump thought the invasion of Iraq was such a disaster, that he greatly admires and wants one of the men most responsible for the invasion to serve in his Cabinet. Will be wonderful if it happens.

Fresh faces! A new direction for the Republican Party!
                        Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; November 10, 2016, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Agree. This system lets us get on with life, even if MI and NH are still being counted. I've been reading a book about the politics pre-civil war. Hopelessly divided election in 1860 in terms of the popular vote, but the EC gave us an outcome.

OK, I'll bite, What were the other two Ds you voted for AA?

WJC in 1996 and BHO in 2008.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

The concept of the EC is to prevent a majority from over running the minority... and for all areas of the country to matter.

Didn't bill Clinton lose the popular vote too?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Bill Clinton won the popular vote with only about 42-43% because of the 3-way race.

Comment

I'm not sure about if he is a racist or sexist. He's looks and talks like Yosemite Sam and he's a avowed neo-con. Trump ran on America first and allegedly getting out of foreign entanglements. John Bolton is not the man for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X