Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Hoss:

Why did you delete all your rants from election night? Actually that is a simple question.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
      Fox Business Network

Hack, no one can bully you if you don't let them.
      1. I'm a print journalist, so I've had the chance to compete with TV and I've seen for myself how shallow their coverage is compared to print. I've also done some freelance TV from time to time, so I also know how low the bar is from that perspective as well. I never watch TV news of any kind, and why anyone would get any news at all from TV is beyond me. You have had more than enough time on this planet to figure out yourself what's quality information and what's not. Are you suggesting I don't read conservative sources? Better to ask than assume.

2. When you asked me about sticks/stones I responded in the context of this forum. This is not real life, Geezer. It's an internet forum, and those have rules and moderators. We can see the spillover from a sticks/stones approach here and now with this lovely Coop/CGVT exchange. I value the community and I won't be a part of bringing that here. Now and then, after building up enough evidence to be really sure, I am not above telling deserving people what I really think of them, but even that came with caveats you can see for yourself.

Comment

Well, that type of writing might get you a Masters Degree in Education, but it doesn't cut it with someone who actually writes. I suspect you think I'm arrogant because you are totally inept at debate, whether it is about ammunition or religion. Declare victory and leave. I've said that before.

Hoss, if you had to compete with intellectually competent in the real world, you would starve to death. I actually don't blame someone like yourself for whoring yourself to the union. Man, you need them or competent people would replace you. And show some respect, I'm paying your salary.

You have any key question, like "what is your occupation?" you want to ask me. People sucking on the tit of the taxpayer, and then insulting them, really pisses me off.

Anyway, I'd like amplification
        Do you know anybody that actually writes?

If we're going to be honest...I think you are dumbass of the first order. A Beitbart copy-n-pasting faux intellectual who is so dense that he doesn't even realize everybody in here thinks he is mentally handicapped. Your clumsy use of language and fanciful conclusions are daily comedy for this thread, only surpassed in their hilarity by the esteem in which you hold it.

I think that if you had an original thought, your first instinct would be to check the seat of your pants for discharge. Assuming you found some, you'd probably rush off to publish it.

In short; fuck off dimwit.

Comment

Hey Hoss:

Why did you delete all your rants from election night? Actually that is a simple question.
          I did not delete anything Dimwit.

Comment

• Da geezer,

Sk8terBoi1993 said Hoss deleted them because he was caught up in emotion or he decided he didn't want to go there or it wasn't worth it.

Changing the subject. Admit it: you've bought an Alex Jones' water filtration unit, haven't you?
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
              I did not delete anything Dimwit.
              Sk8terBoi1993 says you did.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                Blitzer and King have, subtlety, began conversing as HRC is the underdog.
                Well, I have have no idea who that person is...but it took me about 9 seconds to find this one. Page 653.

Comment

• Alex Jones and the Alt Right summed up in 90 wonderful seconds.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GInZ4oQhhzE"]Gay Frogs: Todd Dracula's Alex Jones Vines - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• All I know is Da Geezer would starve if he had to write a 6 word novel like Ernest Hemingway.

pANDs

I know it's a urban legend, Sue me

pANDs AND

For sale, baby shoes, never worn

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      It sounds cool. I'm a fan. She was not wanting to chat, though.

As a follow-up, where were you stationed? And I was kidding about Navy Lite.
                      No offense on the Navy Lite. BTW, do you know why Navy babies are so cute...?

Coasties don't deploy (old joke...)

Thirty years makes a long list, but here goes.

Duluth MN
                      St Simons Island Ga
                      Fairport OH
                      Destin FL
                      San Juan PR
                      Key West FL
                      Cortez FL
                      Cordova AK
                      Burlington VT
                      Dauphin Island AL
                      Cape May NJ
                      Mobile AL

I had a pretty good career. I was a Boatswain's Mate and was on a few ships, but mostly ran search and rescue boats. All except my last job were operational. The Coast Guard has senior enlisted Bosun Mates in charge of their stations and smaller cutters. I was Officer in Charge in Burlington, DI, and the 87' patrol boat, Mako in Cape May. I was Command Master Chief in Mobile and got a stint as OIC in Destin when I was assigned to Mobile and the guy that was running Destin got relieved for getting drunk and mooning the wives of his crew at a Christmas party. Good times. Ha!
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• From what I can tell from a very simple and easy search of posting my history, I made 16 posts on Nov 8th.

While discovering this might too difficult for Da Gimp, I think its very easy for anybody here to believe that he'd jump to the conclusion that I deleted them without making any actual effort to research the matter for himself. And then of course, to commentate at great length based on the subsequent ignorant assumptions. Because he is an ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                          No offense on the Navy Lite. BTW, do you know why Navy babies are so cute...?

Coasties don't deploy (old joke...)

Thirty years makes a long list, but here goes.

Duluth MN
                          St Simons Island Ga
                          Fairport OH
                          Destin FL
                          San Juan PR
                          Key West FL
                          Cortez FL
                          Cordova AK
                          Burlington VT
                          Dauphin Island AL
                          Cape May NJ
                          Mobile AL

I had a pretty good career. I was a Boatswain's Mate and was on a few ships, but mostly ran search and rescue boats. All except my last job were operational. The Coast Guard has senior enlisted Bosun Mates in charge of their stations and smaller cutters. I was Officer in Charge in Burlington, DI, and the 87' patrol boat, Mako in Cape May. I was Command Master Chief in Mobile and got a stint as OIC in Destin when I was assigned to Mobile and the guy that was running Destin got relieved for getting drunk and mooning the wives of his crew at a Christmas party. Good times. Ha!
                          Haha....love the joke. CMC? very nice. And mooning his crew's wives is just good, wholesome fun.

Comment

• Alex Jones is great. He's a lot younger than he looks. Being crazy is riugh on you.

Comment

• AA:
                              Changing the subject. Admit it: you've bought an Alex Jones' water filtration unit, haven't you?
                              I didn't google this on purpose so I could respond honestly. I have no idea what you are talking about AA. Is this a joke?

Comment

• Okay, gentlemen, I am departing for the night. Remember, as I said yesterday, the better angels of your nature. Civility, comity, and character.

Also remember the words of Dark Lord Saban: "The crunch of shattered skull under bootheel makes a pleasing noise unto the heavens; mercy is for the weak. Sweep the leg. Aight."

Comment

Working...
                                X