Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
    Well, I'll absolutely admit it if I'm wrong and I'll apologize. But I do know what I read on Wednesday morning.
    Quoted for posterity, just to make sure Halfwit cannot delete this later on.

Comment

• If there was a post deleted any moderator would see the deleted post. Entropy said there were no deleted posts indicated.

I'm pretty sure it's not the first time you've made up "facts" to support whatever you are trying to do.
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
        Is Scooter around? Get the whole band back together...don't mess around with halfmeasures and cheap substitutes, like Journey or Foghat.
        I think we forgot about old Wolfowitz. That will really teach the establishment!

Comment

• Sk8terBoi1993? Well, I shouldn't say this. But he's an NSA operative. Code name: Skatez. he'll get to the bottom of this missing post stuff. Count on it.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Good thread.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Well, Hoss, if you and Geezer reach some sort of denouement in your political discourse then you'll be able to post w/o concern of intentional misrepresentations, or worse, of what you said. It's a very good feeling.

And w/o Hoss-Geezer interactions we can all focus more on Coop-CVGT.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Last edited by edindetroit; November 12, 2016, 08:36 AM. Reason: Double post
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    Well, Hoss, if you and Geezer reach some sort of denouement in your political discourse then you'll be able to post w/o concern of intentional misrepresentations, or worse, of what you said. It's a very good feeling.

And w/o Hoss-Geezer interactions we can all focus more on Coop-CVGT.
                    Bleh. There will be no more Hoss/Geezer interactions...I feel sullied by what has transpired already. Apologies to all for the sideshow.

I have never used the Ignore function on any board I have ever been on, but these are not normal times.

Comment

• These two Hondurans are utterly committed adopting the American way of life. A couple of weeks ago, Mom brought baby Sarah Marie to the office. SM was dressed in a Halloween outfit with an orange cap and everyone fell in love with her all over again. Mom and Dad speak passable English and want to apply for citizenship. Mom asked me about Trump, and I could only tell her that if she and Dad continued to work hard and pay their taxes, no politician on earth is going to be allowed to kick them out of the country. Rural hicks will shelter them because Sarah Marie is not a voting block.

Awwwww.... What a heart warming story. If they're lucky, when the time comes, maybe one of those good rural people will hide them in their attic. Maybe little Sarah Marie can write a diary about her experience...
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• That time won't come, CGVT. Zero probability. But I find it interesting where you put your emphasis. The "because" you left out. Most pro-life voters view a viable fetus as the same thing as a six-month-old baby.

Comment

• What are you talking about? Fetuses?

Comment

• What are you talking about? Fetuses?
                            I'm talking about what even Barney Frank recognized. Evangelicals view life as a continuum. You take care of the old for the same reason as you take care of (IMO) viable fetuses. Every Christian I know has no problem with illegal immigration as long as it isn't used to affect the political system or for setting up another welfare family.

Comment

• You think just because evangelicals value life, that family is safe if they start rounding up illegals?

Just work hard and pay taxes?

Ha!

What part of "Build a wall, deport illegals" did you not understand when you voted for Trump?
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Lol! That's a bullshit cop out as far as I can tell.

Comment

Working...
                                X