Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    This Modern World is a horrible comic. Too smug and self-righteous to be funny.
    Must hit you right in the spalpeens.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
      "DREDGE THE SWAMP!"
      Heh. The meltdown that follows Hanni's eventual realization that he wound up voting for the Cheeto version of Hillary is going to be epic. Al Borges will feel loved by comparison.

Comment

• He'll never admit it, and then go straight to blaming others in government. His preferred system is a flower too fragile to bloom.

I'm thinking ``Dredge the Swamp'' needs Mel Brooks to play Trump in the movie. You can totally see it -- his ``Gov'' character from History of the World. Confers with advisors, turns around, and corrects himself -- ``dredge, I mean. I meant dredge the swamp!!!"

Comment

• Kanye can fill in for Gregory Hines. Chris Christie subs for Dom DeLuise. Pence for Korman. Gingrich for Cloris Leachman.

Madeline Kahn, we got covered.

Comment

• Looks very important to Trump. John Bolton's mustache may have cost his the SecState job more than anything

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
              Kanye can fill in for Gregory Hines. Chris Christie subs for Dom DeLuise. Pence for Korman. Gingrich for Cloris Leachman.
              No, no, no, no, YES!, no, no, no.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                It's not often the winner of my prestigious CFB Picks Contest graces us with his presence.
                I was in the neighborhood and still had a couple hours to kill before I could clock out.

btw suzie q is someone I wouldn't expect in a million years to dominate your bowl contests because razorback her spouse is dead money. girl has got a NICE set of lungs in addition to her bowl prowess

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                  Good Lord, another spalpeen Kansan with unLimited Functionality.
                  FYP

Comment

• Last year's bowl contest was unfortunate. It was not as unfortunate as when Wildcat autopicked her way to the CFB Picks wins. That's a whole different level of disgraceful. It's the difference between K-State and Kansas football. To the outsiders, they both just suck, but if you look really closely, and your eyes don't bleed, one sucks way worse.

Now, back to the OMG TRUMP! hour.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The staggering reversal of fortune for Ds under Obama: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...s-party-dearly

But, hey, at least they had more total yards in their loss to Trump!

Comment

• And somehow this is proof Obama is awful? Wow. As usual with the NRO stuff, it falls apart immediately. It's not as if there isn't a proper critique of Obama, from the left or from the right. Can't find anybody to do that? This column is a useful chart with an invalid point draped over it.
                        Last edited by hack; December 23, 2016, 08:58 AM.

Comment

• It's some evidence. Folks can draw their own conclusions, including using Occam's Razor, as the author did.

What's clear is that you're not interested in a serious discussion the issue. So, best to move on.

Comment

• "But, hey, at least they had more total yards in their loss to Trump!"

Heh!

Comment

• Some very good stuff from NRO today. David French almost always knocks it out of the park on BLM and today he is hitting the appropriate talking points: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...erous-movement

Jonah Goldberg on the hypocrisy of progressives: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...ouble-standard

Again, dead on. But then again, when Loretta Lynch says, in the wake of the San Bernardino massacre, that a "rise" anti-muslim hate crimes is her greatest fear, what do you expect? Thank god her days are at an end.

Comment

• Stan:

Ohio State=Hillary
                                Penn State=Trump
                                Goddamn blocked FG returned for a TD=B10 State "Firewall" Collapse

In the end, however, it all worked out for heroic OSU. I think, long-term, it will all work out for the Ds.

Comment

Working...
                                X