Welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See? It works great!
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• You can also do one by copying the text you want to quote into the quick reply box, highlighting it with your mouse and then selecting the little conversation/text bubble on the toolbar above the text box,
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Deb would not mention this but for those of you who are new here, if you make any purchases on Amazon, use the link to the right of the M Logo that asks to support our community.

When you access Amazon using this link, affiliate sponsorship fees are given to help offset the annual cost of overhead and maintaining this site.

There is no profit and often the expense to provide this site is paid for by Deb.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Great point Mark i totally forgot to mention the link!
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• What about amazon.ca?

Comment

• Gotta say Deborah/Liney I'm liken this site more and more everyday as I learn to use it. Still have to try and post a pic.

Comment

• Glad I found out about the new neighborhood... I've been lurking at WC whenever I managed to find some free time. New city, new career = new responsibilities.... but still a strong love for Michigan football. Glad the ol' Freep Forum still lives!

Comment

• Glad to have you with us, 9Frank!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob F View Post
                    But why are you a "new member", madrootra --- I thought you were a long-time senior member on the Lions board?

Nope. Was on the old Freep boards, and WX.....but never here.

Comment

• Welcome 9Franklin!

Should we call you Number 9 (number9 number9 number9), Franklin, Frank, Franky, Frank'nfurter, or something else?
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Well, Maddie brought the pooch along, so at least I'll recognize him! .. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by geo weidl View Post
                          Gotta say Deborah/Liney I'm liken this site more and more everyday as I learn to use it. Still have to try and post a pic.
                          It's easy as pie to post a pic. Look for the little box that looks like a landscape photo. Click that and post your link.

Comment

• exactly..

Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Obviously the quality filter is broken

Comment

• How would I post a pic from my pictures?

Comment

Working...
                                X