Welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by geo weidl View Post
    How would I post a pic from my pictures?
    Click on the GO ADVANCED button just below the box where you are composing your reply. Then scroll down and click the MANAGE ATTACHMENTS button. The rest should be fairly straight forward.
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Like this...
      Attached Files
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• hope this works. this is easier than going to flickr. how do you make the pics bigger?
        Attached Files

Comment

• Use a bigger camera?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mackenzie View Post
            How do you do the "Quote" in the shaded box?
            Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
            Look at the button next to edit (lower right hand corner) of your open reply window. If you click on it, it will quote the entire body of the post just above yours or one you high-light. You can use the entire quote or delete whatever it is you don't want.
            Originally posted by Mackenzie View Post
            Just testing this Jeff. Thanks for the reply.
            Originally posted by Mackenzie View Post
            Hey, it worked. Thanks again, Jeff.
            You can also quote multiple posts by clicking the + button on all the posts you want to quote, then hitting the quote button...
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I think you guys like it when Deborah comes in here, takes your hand, and walks you thru everything ...
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Sort of a submissive thing?
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Exactly.

Comment

• lol
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• You all need to get out a little more frequently! ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                        Welcome 9Franklin!

Should we call you Number 9 (number9 number9 number9), Franklin, Frank, Franky, Frank'nfurter, or something else?
                        Tony, lay off the White Album!

Comment

• Liney, have you deleted the world crossing forum off your favourites yet? Have been thinking about it, see no one is going there now, but want to make sure.

Comment

• I still have a link to the WX site, and I've looked at it each day, but I haven't posted there for a while. I can't close the site, because I did not open it. As far as I'm concerned, it will stay open until April 15th, when the rest of WX closes.

Comment

• I guess I'll wait till then as well.

Comment

• George, you're acting like your trying to decide whether to put your favorite dog down or just let him die a natural death!!

I kid of course, but you get the point!

Comment

Working...
                                X