No announcement yet.

Welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's that list of forumites/M-Borgers/members who have registered at our Boardhost site---but not here--- since Linesman started up that place just a few weeks ago:

Clashmore Mike

Da Geezer

Detroit Dan

Dr. Strangelove

kirkg23

Op Ed

Optimus Prime

Wiz

While a couple of these guys---Wiz and OptimusPrime---are frequent posters, and I'm sure will find their way here thru either links at Worldcrossing or Boardhost, some of the others on the above list come and go and might need to be contacted. How about keeping the Boardhost site open a little longer during the transition from Worldcrossing?
    Last edited by Rob F; March 6, 2011, 12:56 AM. Reason: ?

Comment

Should I be worried that I have an unread private message dated December 31, 1969? It's like Back To The Future--Doc KNEW I was going to be here to get his message!

Comment

heh ... Welcome aboard, Jamie

Rob - I'll leave the Boardhost site open at least until WX closes.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

I made a change this morning, hoping to make you guys feel more at home.

I can't do anything about the URL, but hopefully this helps.
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

Very Nice ..... Thanks. Just a thought. Any chance we could put Rocky's Avatar in there (the block M with the logo across saying Pay Back's a Bitch). Kind-of captures the mood around here right now.
            Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; March 6, 2011, 09:33 AM.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

You're pretty high maintenance
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

You ought to see him at a tailgate where the outside temperature is lower than 50 degrees....

Comment

Mforum

I like it---thanks, Deb

Comment

heh

under 50 degrees? I'd have to say anything under 70 degrees

Comment

• It does let you know where you're posting in. I use the new post feature so I get both forums posts. Sometimes there's M stuff in the Leo's lair
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                        I made a change this morning, hoping to make you guys feel more at home.

I can't do anything about the URL, but hopefully this helps.

DEBORAH ROCKS!!!

Comment

• Hi all. I still hate Flip, but I'm back to being hack here...

Comment

• What's/Who's Flip?

Hack, I think you were registered as !hack before? Nice to see you.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Flip Saunders?

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                                Hi all. I still hate Flip, but I'm back to being hack here...
                                Hack! = Hatesflip (his new username at worldcrossing as of a few months ago)

Comment

Working...
                                X