Welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He loves him some Flip Saunders!
    Last edited by *JD*; March 7, 2011, 01:54 AM.

Comment

• Hey, is there anything in here that lets you jump into a thread at the last place you read messages? I'm finding it a bit tough to figure out where the new posts start.

Comment

• What, are you new?

Actually, this is a commonly asked question. Click on the check mark icon to the left of each thread title to go to the first unread post. Scroll back through this thread to see a screen shot from Deb that points out some of the essential features.
        Last edited by Mike; March 7, 2011, 04:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob F View Post
          Hack! = Hatesflip (his new username at worldcrossing as of a few months ago)
          Ahh, that makes sense.

Jamie, here's the screen shot again:
          Attached Files
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Jamie ..... took me a while to get comfortable here but this place has more functionality than our WC site AND will not crash unexpectedly (I hope). I can jump through a day or two's worth of new posts in about 5 minutes.

Appreciate the help for newbies, Deborah. It's nice to have someone watching the shop. Are you doing this gratis? Suspect there are some here who would be willing to help out with small contributions .... I note that there is no advertising (except the link to Amazon and that does not distract at all.).
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Jeff, the site is supported entirely by commissions from Amazon.com sales via the link above and the occasional private donation.

I encourage folks to just use the link to Amazon before buying something they were already going to buy. That way, we get a small commission and it doesn't cost anyone anything extra.
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Deborah, I just bought a book on Amazon using your link. I get most of my books from them anyway.

Comment

• Thanks Deb. Since I didn't know about that feature I just jumped right to the end of this thread and didn't see your earlier post. I registerd here years and years ago but never used the forum much.

Comment

• hodgkal, thank you!!

Jamie, and now look how much forum cred you'll have with that "Join Date: Aug 2005" displayed under your name. ;) haha
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Yeah, along with that "Posts: 74", which averages out to about 12 posts a year.

Comment

• Deb, Is there anyway to get the screen print in it's own locked thread with a sticky so new people can see it when they come in?
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Yeah, that's possible. But this is liney's forum.
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamie H View Post
                            Yeah, along with that "Posts: 74", which averages out to about 12 posts a year.
                            So when you post, you're not messing around! :p
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• s there anyway to get the screen print in it's own locked thread with a sticky so new people can see it when they come in?
                              Yeah, that's possible. But this is liney's forum.
                              Deborah, you can go ahead and do this for me if you wish. I have no clue on how to do it.

Maybe I need to be given some "moderator" lessons ... :-)
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Quote:
                                Is there anyway to get the screen print in it's own locked thread with a sticky so new people can see it when they come in?
                                Quote:
                                Yeah, that's possible. But this is liney's forum.
                                Sorry, didn't notice this was a blue thread. I guess I meant for the Lions forum. After all, A Michigan Man should be able to figure all this out for themselves .:-D
                                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Working...
                                X