Welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
    Deborah, you can go ahead and do this for me if you wish. I have no clue on how to do it.
    Done!

FYI, I just created a new thread, uploaded the attachment, and selected:

Close this thread after you submit your message
    and
    Stick this thread after you submit your message
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Coolness!
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• This is cool, should you click on calendar at the top, member's birthdays for the month appears.

Have also noticed editing a post is alot easier.

Comment

• That's why I supported the move here, Geo. It's a bit more user friendly than the one I chose.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• After setting this up, what's next on your honey to do list, liney?

Comment

• Liney, is it safe to delete the other site that we had reviewed from my favourites?

Comment

• Go ahead and delete the Boardhost site, George. We won't be using it.

Comment

• (Jamie): "Yeah, along with that "Posts: 74", which averages out to about 12 posts a year. "

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                  So when you post, you're not messing around! :p
                  ...although there are some who might say that's about how often he SHOULD post!

;-)
                  Last edited by Rob F; March 8, 2011, 02:01 PM. Reason: because

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                    Go ahead and delete the Boardhost site, George. We won't be using it.
                    ?

I thought we were going to keep it going long enough to inform those I listed of our permanent new home here.

I have tomorrow off from work and can take care of doing so tomorrow...

Comment

• Rob, I think he was advising George to delete it from his favorites.
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Yep. George wanted to know if he could delete it on his PC favorites, and I see no reason why not.

I will leave it open for at least a week after the WX site closes.

Comment

• I'm also signing up for a reading comprehension class tomorrow...

;-)

Comment

• Better register early, Rob. I'm sure there are plenty of ohio state athletes majoring in eligibility that need that course as well.

Comment

• Sorry to hear about your old home but I'm sure glad you guys are around... I was apart of the WX forum when the Lions were still around and lurked in the Tigs and U of M spots.

Name is Jeff and I travel a bit. Doing some work out in Africa for the last several years but always come to our online home. I love everything Detroit sports and Big Blue. The last several years with DickRod was horrid, but hopefully Hoke will show us the way back to smacking lil brother around and putting our foot up OSU's ass. F Ohio.

Look forward to seeing you guys on here
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I love the M Forum logo.. very nice
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X