Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good post, Wiz!

Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; October 7, 2014, 08:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      ....did I just hear a whistle???
      Not mine, you didn't ....

One of my crew mates had one in a JV game about 2 weeks ago though. He owes us a case.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• ...ah...the perverted whistle always yields after the fact...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          Maybe Brian Greasy can be an assistant...
          Fluffer? Heh.

Can you imagine how much fun will be had at hack's expense if they hired Scott Frost? It'd almost make it worth it to miss out on him at NU.

Comment

• Just the idea of it is humiliating enough, thank you. It would never happen. A rerun of the Jan 2/98 press conference in which he trashes Michigan and all the doddering old fools in Ann Arbor will wonder if Frost would be a ``Michigan Man'' or not. For once they might do some good in that role.

Comment

• Frost for Michigan HC..

Has a nice ring to it..
              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Where's my thanks already? I gave you ammo. I knew what I you'd do with it. Isnt it about time for some remarks on what a great guy I am? You ingrates can start any time...

Comment

• That ain't ever gonna happen. Some people on this listserve still have integrity!

Comment

• I don't no trust no anonymous posters with integrity.

Comment

• I may be a lot that people despise but I am certainly not "anonymous"

Comment

• Spoken like a true anonymous person.

Comment

• I always like to see this..

Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Its on my bucket list.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I've travelled to 47 of the 50 states and Omaha and Lincoln are two of my favorite places. Great people great food.

Comment

• Probably says more about you than it does Omaha, Lincoln, and the food there.

Comment

Working...
                                X