No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He used heroin as a major college football player? That's impressive.

16 years, first offense? Those Fed minimum sentencing guidelines are something.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      "...OP's name is Rio and he dances on the sand..."

"Your name is Eddie 'n "Simon says" shut the fuck up!"
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

16 years, first offense? Those Fed minimum sentencing guidelines are something.
        They frown upon distribution and firearms.

Comment

• Party poopers.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Nebraska fans mixed on madison
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• and why does even the local papers insist on pictures with some non child wearing a corn cob hat...

Comment

• Suggested alternate headline: ``Hayseed pussies now aware of what happens in rest of world''

Comment

• yes... I guess being respectful is such a bad trait..

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                    and why does even the local papers insist on pictures with some non child wearing a corn cob hat...
                    Why do people wear them?

Comment

• to be in the paper..

Comment

• Was it Wiz again?

Comment

• Have you two dillholes made your plans for Indy, or are you going to play it safe and wait until after the Pelini Pain Machine goes all Clubber Lang on Wisky?
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'm going to vegas that weekend..

Comment

• Smart. Great opportunity to cash big on Pelini.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• hah.. no, I'm going to a concert

Comment

Working...
                                X