Comment

• Callahan's 2007 team gave up 40 or more points six times

Brady Hoke nearly beat him that year while coaching Ball State

Comment

• Hoke > RichRod > Callahan > Bo
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Husker Nation

BC lost to some not so good teams badly...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Husker Nation

Former Huskers went to social media on Saturday night to react to the Huskers blowout loss in Madison.

Former players tweets

Comment

• Husker Nation

I think a lot of people, myself included, felt Bo was turning the corner. IMO, this loss was worse than the 2012 blowout. No excuse for not knowing how to defend their attack. I think more and more people are losing hope and those hanging on are doing more out of pride and not wanting to be wrong...

You will find out Michigan and Nebraska have similar cultures that will make getting out of this spiral difficult.

Last edited by entropy; November 16, 2014, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• Husker Nation

UNL was dominating Wisky up front when they were in one or no TE sets.. what did Wisky do? Two TE sets. Aat some point when a team goes to two TE sets to slow down your DL and your LB's are not making plays or doing their jobs, you need to pull out of the cover 2. Instead, we remained in it. So guys got tired... wore down.. 1 on 2 does that.. and they got shoved around more and more... and yet, Nebraska seemed to be worried about play action passing.. on a night that was cold, where not wearing gloves meant your hands froze..

I have no words..

Last edited by entropy; November 16, 2014, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• Shatel: Latest embarrassment adds to the suspicion 
that Bo doesn’t know

Comment

• Nebraska will almost certainly win nine games for the seventh consecutive year, but it’s crystal clear that Nebraska isn’t winning championships anytime soon.

Chatelain: As snow falls, so does the Huskers' image

Comment

• 4 plays, 77 yds in 1:51
                        2 plays, 56 yds in 0:41
                        6 plays, 75 yds in 2:38
                        4 plays, 58 yds in 1:55
                        2 plays, 74 yds in 0:41
                        6 plays, 58 yds in 3:09
                        2 plays, 26 yds in 0:12

Total: 2 quarters, 7 TDs, 26 plays, 424 yards in 11 minutes, 7 seconds

that is unexcusable. I told hoss during the game... nebraska started falling apart when Bo was chewing out Davie about an assignment. He related it to a bully. I think the the team follows Bo's mentality.. they crack.. they have pretend confidence

Comment

• Melvin Gordon in 7 quarters vs NU:

34 carries, 624 yards, 5 TDs, 18.35 yds per carry

Comment

• 2nd and 3rd quarters of last two NU v Wisconsin games:

Wisconsin 91 Nebraska 14

Comment

• Wisconsin Rushing, Last 2 NU v Wisconsin games:

103 carries, 1020 yards, 9.9 yds per carry, 15 TDs

Comment

• nebraska is supposed to be a power 5 school.. top10 program all time..

those are not numbers that reflect a Div1 school let alone what we are supposed to be

Comment

Working...
                                X