Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are in Bogatory..
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Steven M. Sipple: Pelini's program should be past such embarrassments

Comment

• I feel your pain, man.

Anyone with a historical perspective absolutely has to hate that for the BIG Ten, Michigan State is in the national discussion along with Wisconsin and perennial power, osu. Nebraska, along with Michigan, having already established itself as such, is becoming a cartoon between feature films (I love that line ..... Tom, I think).

Dark days.

Appreciate the culture thing, E. It's a problem. Not insurmountable. If M digs itself out of the latrine they've created for themselves, and there is a chance, just a chance, then there is hope for Neb.

I think Neb is probably another year away from the utter despair and a destroyed game day experience Michigan has suffered through this season, the kind of fan and alumni revolt that brought down Dave Brandon and will probably bring down Hoke.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• List of who NU has beat this year:

Florida Atlantic, McNeese State, Fresno State, Miami, Illinois, Purdue, Northwestern, Rutgers. None of these teams are great...Miami and Northwestern I would say are good but inconsistent...Rutgers decent...the rest are bad. Not shocking we got beat by MSU or Wisconsin...but the way we get beat is just fucking embarrassing.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
            http://nebraska.scout.com/story/1481...a-s-loss?s=204

Former players tweets

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            Interesting to see several Callahan-era guys in there. Payback?

Comment

UNL was dominating Wisky up front when they were in one or no TE sets.. what did Wisky do? Two TE sets. Aat some point when a team goes to two TE sets to slow down your DL and your LB's are not making plays or doing their jobs, you need to pull out of the cover 2. Instead, we remained in it. So guys got tired... wore down.. 1 on 2 does that.. and they got shoved around more and more... and yet, Nebraska seemed to be worried about play action passing.. on a night that was cold, where not wearing gloves meant your hands froze..

I have no words..

If anybody thinks that bringing Corey Cooper down into the box stems that avalanche, they're kidding themselves.

Comment

• couldn't be worse than having him try and chase guys he can't catch. That wasn't working... and won't work against Minn next week either.

Comment

• Tom Osborne in 2007, "If you lose a fairly large number of games by a significant margin and you have reasonably good players, which i think we have, then that means there may be some systemic issues"

Comment

UNL was dominating Wisky up front when they were in one or no TE sets.. what did Wisky do? Two TE sets. Aat some point when a team goes to two TE sets to slow down your DL and your LB's are not making plays or doing their jobs, you need to pull out of the cover 2. Instead, we remained in it. So guys got tired... wore down.. 1 on 2 does that.. and they got shoved around more and more... and yet, Nebraska seemed to be worried about play action passing.. on a night that was cold, where not wearing gloves meant your hands froze..

I have no words..

I have words: y'all stink on ice.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I think the on ice is unecessary

Comment

• Don't be a bad fan.

"Our crowd. What a bunch of fucking fair-weather fucking?they can all kiss my ass out the fucking door. 'Cause the day is fucking coming now. We'll see what they can do when I'm fucking gone. I'm so fucking pissed off."
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• ?

Comment

• UNL opens up a 10.5 favorite of Minny..

Comment

couldn't be worse than having him try and chase guys he can't catch. That wasn't working... and won't work against Minn next week either.
                              Let me clue you in on something...Corey Cooper is always chasing guys he can't catch.

Whether he's 12 yards back or 6, it makes no difference. Our DTs couldn't penetrate, or DEs couldn't set the edge, the LBs lost at the POA. Dead meat.

Comment

• Sounds like a case of poor execution. Once Bo gets players in who can run his scheme, UNL will go all '85 Bears on the B10.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X