Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hack View Post
    Has any of The Nation been painted red yet? No signs of it here in DC...
    That's because you haven't been home to look at your lawn yet this afternoon.

Comment

• My kids are 6 and 1 but Riley and staff are welcome to get the process started early. I think it's gonna be a tough sell, tho. The older's favorite colour is blue, and that governs many of his decisions in life.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
        My kids are 6 and 1 but Riley and staff are welcome to get the process started early. I think it's gonna be a tough sell, tho. The older's favorite colour is blue, and that governs many of his decisions in life.
        Is he British too? That might explain some things.

Comment

• My son is 14 is 6'4 300 pounds with super long arms. Riley can come visit him. Sounds like the Huskers could use some lineman.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              My son is 14 is 6'4 300 pounds with super long arms. Riley can come visit him. Sounds like the Huskers could use some lineman.
              we could..
              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• What a shitpile the West is.

Entropy:

hi!
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  What a shitpile the West is.

Entropy:

hi!
                  probably,.. but it's still not Bauserman bad

Comment

• Reilly better whip your boys into shape. 4 straight years against Ohio State is coming up fast! And it doesn't appear Fickell will be guiding the troops, nor does it appear an Applebee's greeter will be taking snaps.

That's probably harsh on Applebee's greeters.

Anywho, the immutable, undefeated transitive property says 59-24, Wisky + 59-0, OSU = Ohio State 111, Nebraska 7. WoooooT!
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I hope it's that close..

Comment

• the one two punch of husker recruiting

Comment

• I'm good enough...

I'm smart enough...

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                            http://journalstar.com/sports/husker...5e0b8beab.html

the one two punch of husker recruiting
                            Great read.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Sipple is STILL interviewing the old staff and stirring up trouble. JMO, but I think Brian is going to have Sipple's job before too much longer, and the difference in their article demonstrates why.

Comment

• I was a little surprised by the Ron Brown quotes. outside of religion, he's usually selective in his comments. He certainly was more Bo like in what he said...

Comment

• the commitment list so far... I think the Jones kid is gone. He mentioned he didn't click with the new staff. UNL wants to have 19 commitments on signing day.

Comment

Working...
                                X