Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    Never forget Team Husker, second only to Team Val in the pantheon of obnoxious CNNSI/Megasite fanbases.

Team Vol... Lol. They hated wiz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Well, to be fair, everyone hated THE_WIZARD, even the bulk of Team Husker. Conversely, everyone loved THE_PROPHET. If by love you mean hate.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• WIZARD and PROPHET were the most beloved posters of all time. Maybe after LunaFreak and Cool Breeze...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sometimes I wonder which shitball Eastern European city Luna eventually died in.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Lunafreak. There's a name from the past
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Luna died in Budapest, from a shiv in the back from a prostitute he refused to pay

Comment

• Gandy Dancer and Hack were hot tub soulmates.
                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Husker Nation

Very good article

Comment

• Huskers swept Texas in baseball this weekend. Big series for the Huskers.

Comment

• NU's pitching is very good this year...in the Texass series we held them to 1 run in 32 innings until giving up a 2 run HR in the 9th when NU was up 6-0. Very impressive series. Looks like the B1G has 4 pretty good teams in Maryland, Illinois, NU and Indy.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• They also have their coaches approach to the plate. Very few low pitch count easy outs.

Comment

• Much more use of the changeup this year I've noticed...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• In basketball UNL has one player transferring and another skipping his senior year. Then in volleyball UNL has three girls transferring... Wtf?

Comment

• Who wants to be in Nebraska? ;)

Actually Lincoln & Omaha are hidden jewels of the US. There just isn't a thing else in that state.

Comment

• STFU
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X