No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...well Mrs. Ent spanked me like a dog last night so it makes sense...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Doggie Style....
      "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• ...I just wished she wouldn't make me wear that shock collar...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The controversy over that play overshadows the absolutely awful play call MSU called on the 3rd down when the hold occured. An end around to Jamal Lyles? No chance of him gaining eight yards. My real time thoughts at the time were, "OK a misdirection play, Jamal Lyles? Huh?" I'm lukewarm on an end around, if you want to get a first there has to be some sort of misdirection. You aren't getting a 1st running straight ahead. If you are running straight ahead, you will get stopped, but you get to run the clock down fully, you are much more likely to get a hold on a play like an end around. That didn't get the first and cost themselves 20 seconds of run down time.
          Last edited by froot loops; November 10, 2015, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• Yep.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              ...I just wished she wouldn't make me wear that shock collar...
              Hopefully she tipped you well for your suffering, humiliation & degradation.
              "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                That's a great angle and gives me a new perspective on the play. Touchdown Huskers...
                You're joking, right? If anything that angle reinforces what an awful awful call it was. The defender never puts his hands on the receiver or initiates contact in any way. He is in front of the receiver the entire time and he never even looks at him. The only thing that he does is run his route for him. The only thing "forcing" the receiver out of bounds is perfect coverage. The receiver has no place to go but he is in control of his body the entire time and runs out of bounds completely on his own. There is no remotely reasonable interpretation of that play other than that. It was an inexcusable bad call and MSU got robbed Period. Case closed. End of story.

Which is why it was so delicious. A few more like that and those assholes may begin to understand what it means to be us.
                Last edited by Hannibal; November 10, 2015, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  It is precious.
                  But definitely not as precious as you, sugar dumplin.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Man, Hanni, I don't know. I see what you mean, but it also seems like the DB made some contact just prior to the WR going out from that angle. I did not see that from the initial replays. I am not unhappy with the outcome, however.
                    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I'm just thankful that Hanni is not a football official. May I suggest piano...even Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles can play it blind...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

I'm just thankful that Hanni is not a football official. May I suggest piano...even Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles can play it blind...
                        LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                          LOL
                          Yeah.
                          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                            Which is why it was so delicious. A few more like that and those assholes may begin to understand what it means to be us.
                            I salute this post, let it be said that truer sentiment has never been spoken.

Comment

• Both teams have had their share of woe. The difference of late is that the Spartans, who used to know heartache on a regular basis, seemed to be immune from its ravages. Need a return to Situation Normal!
                              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

I'm just thankful that Hanni is not a football official. May I suggest piano...even Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles can play it blind...

Heh...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X