X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Husker Nation

Grbac or TA to throw a fade...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
      Grbac or TA to throw a fade...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      We know who Tommy would pick.

Comment

• :::grabs popcorn:::
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dirk Chatelain@dirkchatelain[ame="https://twitter.com/dirkchatelain/status/671736949002993664"]15m15 minutes ago[/ame]
          Since 2012, against Power-5 foes with winning records, the #Huskers are 11-17 w/ a minus-35 turnover margin. Column: http://www.omaha.com/huskers/chatelain-dismal-record-in-turnover-margin-perhaps-huskers-biggest-minus/article_326c5970-7f97-5b96-9aa7-6a53f27e0c9e.html …

Comment

• Know how that happens?

*You have two guys who, while being playmakers tend to fumble alot, (Taylor Martinez, Ameer Abdullah) who get a ton of carries

*You recruit "athletes" instead of quarterbacks, and throw the ball 1,554 times

* You generate 12 INTs per season

Comment

• Huskers to play UCLA. Nebraska hasn't played a bowl game outside of Florida or California since 2006. I was hoping Huskers would match up with someone in Dallas this year... Gain confidence and more fans would show up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Bowl eligible?

Comment

• Husker Nation

Shouldn't be... But as FBS schools playing FCS teams, not enough 6 win teams to go bowling

Last edited by entropy; December 6, 2015, 06:35 PM.

Comment

• And despite people like Kirk whining suddenly, E$PN isn't going to tell a bowl to shut down. Nor will the bowl want to shut down...

So you have 2015 bowl season

Comment

• As long as the bowls make some stakeholders money, they'll be played. At the program level, the lower bowls (majority of them) are money losers while the major bowls (NY6, Citrus, Outback, Gator, Holiday, etc.) subsidize them.

Comment

• They may be losers to some athletic programs, but the fact that the bowls bring big $$ to their cities is a consideration, too.

The GoDaddy Bowl that has Sunbelt vs MAC brings close to 20 million dollars to Mobile, AL every year.

That is a huge impact to the local economy.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• ESPN is also making money on these bowls..

Comment

• You always have to take any alleged public money losing in sports with a grain of salt. A lot of it is accounting tricks.

Comment

• agree.

Comment

• The bowls make money but the schools lose money travelling to them. They should just refuse the invitations.

Comment

Working...
                                X