No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good way to start the 2016 season.....or end a frustrating 2015.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Good to see the Huskers win.

We need the B1G to beat Pac 12 schools as often as possible.

Entropy, Hoss, Wiz .. congrats, guys.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I found myself really pulling for IU and thought they deserved that game. The NU game was too late for me but was glad to see the B10 at least got a split.

Comment

• IU lost the same way they lost all season--giving up the big play. With a defense like that they deserve to lose. They didn't win a single shootout all season. If Glass had any balls he'd fire Wilson who yet has had a winning season. As for NU congrats on beating a Pac 12 team!

Comment

• Hoosiers are content to not be Purdue.

Comment

• Would you fire a guy who has gotten you arguably the best offense in the Big Ten though? I mean, at some point you have to acknowledge that you're Indiana; having half of a really good football team is a 50% improvement over SOP.

I think that if you're their AD, you throw down some dollars for a quality defensive staff.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                Bay Area Husker fans will attend. Not many will spend significant dollars to go to see a shitty bowl game. That being said I actually think it will be a good game to watch...on TV...and I think NU wins...UCLA won't give a rats ass...NU players I think see this as a chance to redeem a fuckstar season.

NU 41 UCLA 31
                Damn I'm good.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Glad to see that ass Kevin Wilson lose another shootout.
                  I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I'm just glad that an alumnus of the University of Alabama is helping to restore honor to the moribund program in Lincoln.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• :::kills AA:::
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        I'm just glad that an alumnus of the University of Alabama is helping to restore honor to the moribund program in Lincoln.
                        You do realize that this is a Michigan forum, correct? I don't think it would be too difficult to find a Michigan State forum.
                        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                          You do realize that this is a Michigan forum, correct? I don't think it would be too difficult to find a Michigan State forum.

Yes. Primarily M, with B1G, and an interest in all CFB, or that was my impression. In fact, I thought this was the Husker thread, and though my comment about the Huskers was a joke, it was on-topic for the thread. I do enjoy the back and forth and have known many of the posters here for years.

That said, if you are the moderator/owner of this site, and you're uninviting me to participate, I will understand when my password won't work the next time I attempt to logon.

Cheers,
                          AA
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Rocky (and I) are salty over shitastic Stillers effort yesterday. So, you know, GFY.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Talent, I started Roethlisberger in the championship game of my money league. Don't talk me about salty.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                Rocky (and I) are salty over shitastic Stillers effort yesterday. So, you know, GFY.
                                Spare us with the pity party. The Lions are now winning meaningless games over bad teams to ensure Caldwell is back and Sheldon White to be the GM. If you blow one season and miss the playoffs, you'll will be OK.

Comment

Working...
                                X