No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made up for a few of your guys clutching, grabbing that weren't called.

Comment

• Good game -- nice move by Miles with the pressure. Had he done it just a little bit earlier I think you'd have taken it. Tip for next time -- maize pairs better with blue, OK? (Good luck to the little guy. Sounds like a real battler. Adorable with his hipster glasses.)

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
        Nice tacky three by Michigan at the end...
        I agree. He has to shoot because the shot clock was expiring, but he could have stepped over the line and shot a two.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Tha hell? WTF cares if it was a 2, 3 or 9 pointer? Shot clock was winding down...fucking guard him.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
            Tha hell? WTF cares if it was a 2, 3 or 9 pointer? Shot clock was winding down...fucking guard him.
            Yeah no doubt, lol.

It's basketball. There's a shot clock. And he shot it. Which, and correct me if I'm wrong, players tend to do when the clock is expiring.
            AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Does it matter if a team loses by 13 or 10?

Comment

• Not at all. Nor 15 or 38 or 26. WGAF.

Comment

• Lawrence Phillips never would have run up the score like that. Maybe Tom Osborne can help Walton?

Comment

• Who else enjoys fishing?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• We own you in women's basketball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• And in number of players helped by Tom Osborne.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                          Good game -- nice move by Miles with the pressure. Had he done it just a little bit earlier I think you'd have taken it.
                          I liked how the kids battled, but the lack of a post player puts a lot of pressure on the perimeter players to perform as a high level. In the stretches where they don't, we get worked.

Even in losing though, the team continues to trend upwards, which is good to see as Miles was starting to get some heat.

Comment

• Husker Nation

B1G 2016 Recruiting Update Ranking based on Star's 1 UM 2 MSU 3. PSU 4 OSU 5 Neb
                            6 UW 7 Maryland 8 NU 9 Minn 10 RU 11 Iowa 12 IU13 PU 14 IL

--------

As of right now per Gerry DiNardo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I liked how the kids battled, but the lack of a post player puts a lot of pressure on the perimeter players to perform as a high level. In the stretches where they don't, we get worked.

I know the feeling!

Comment

• 4 star OL Matt Farniok commits to the huskers

Comment

Working...
                                X