No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah. I considered that. I'm hoping to find a place to hunker down for an hour or so to let traffic clear a bit. But, yeah, it's going to suck.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Are you flying out Friday or Saturday? if Friday, and you want to stay in Omaha, I'd look for something around the old market. There is a variety of bars and resturants in that area.

Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• btw.. this is what Nebraska is leaving in the Big12

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A-05wPlQQ4"]Hey, KSU: 1989 called, they want their video back. - YouTube[/ame]

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Comment

• We get in Friday, so yeah, I'd like to check out Omaha a bit. So, I booked a place downtown. We have a rental car, so a quick drive to the Old Market area shouldn't be a problem.

As for the drive back, eh, I can deal with it. The only thing that will be problematic is that it's a night game. If it's anything like night games in Columbus, virtually everyone tries to leave at the same time and it's a total nightmare even getting to the interstate. So, hopefully we can wait it out a bit to 11 or 11:30 or so and try to set off then. Still, I know it won't be pretty.

Comment

• we'll be tailgating after the game for a good couple of hours. I'm a block from the stadium as well. It shouldn't be a problem to let the traffic pass before leaving if you are willing to stick around.

Comment

• Above is the university parking for game day. We will be in the south end of parking lot 6.

Comment

• sidetracks is moving

Comment

• Where do you think ticket prices will be? I'm looking at eBay and it seems $300 will get you in the stadium, most likey in the end zone. Probably less. That's a bit lower than I thought they would be. And in my experience, eBay prices are generally a touch higher than day of game. I'm thinking $200-250 day of game for a ticket.

What say you?

Comment

• First BIG home game for Nebraska. I would imagine there will be a lot of people who decide that week I have to go to this game. Normally that price range would get you in the stadium no problem on game day. I just don't know how fans will react to the first BIG game in Lincoln.

Comment

• I edited my post above...

for me, I'd buy now. I don't like going and hoping. I just don't enjoy that. For others, it isn't a problem. If you have no issues doing that, try buying gameday and see. Worst thing that happens is you pay more than you expected or you buy singles.

seating chart in case you want to know..

Last edited by entropy; August 18, 2011, 10:28 AM.

Comment

• Yeah. I'll most likely have tickets in hand. I hate carrying around $600-700 and I hate looking for tickets day of game. Pain in the ass, usually.

Last time I did it was for last year's M game....I figured, no way in hell are day of game tickets going to be that pricey b/c M is such a giant bag of suck. But, sure enough, I was scrambling to even find a seller and then, the best I could to was $200. So, I sort of like to get things resolved early.

Final question -- is there any issue with student tickets? Should I avoid those (I generally do simply b/c I don't want to sit in a student section a visitor), but if I'm desperate, is there any hang up with them, like IDs and such?

Comment

• avoid student tickets. there is a process, but it is a pain in the ass. You'll need ID's, you'll have to pay extra and all that bs. avoid.

also, I updated the stadium seating chart in a previous post, if you need it as a reference.

Comment

• Thanks, man. My rough take is that is that 1-11 and 21-31 and anything in the 100s is good.

Comment

• 4 together in 5, Row 35...only $910 at the moment! WooOOOT!

Comment

• OSU fans will be sitting in sections 21 and 20. I think they might be moving some to 41 this year as well, but I'm not 100% sure of that.

Comment

Working...
                                X