No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While Tyjon Lindsey will announce for OSU, he's reportedly out for the season with a dislocated shoulder. Most UNL fans have written him off and have been focused on Lewis, but will Urb go after someone else now and cool on Lindsey due to the injury? I don't know his past but some are suggesting that is Urb. Talent? DSL?
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Well, Jake Moretti, an OT commit tore the shit out of his ACL at an OSU camp this summer. He still has his offer and will have his offer. He was heading for the top 50 before that.

Lindsey hurt his shoulder. I doubt he's out for too long. There's zero way UFM is pulling a scholarship from a kid Lindsey's caliber because of a dislocated shoulder.

I haven't read the UNL forums working this angle, but I hope there's at least a large swath of fans calling bullshit because, well, it's ridiculous.

The kid UFM pulled a scholarship from because he couldn't clear medical ended up transferring to Auburn, hurt the knee of significant concern and is now, I think, done with football.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Thanks for the history Talent..

Comment

• Expecting an announcement soon from NU about the enrollment of the largest freshman class in school history this fall.

Speaks well of our decision to join the Big Ten IMO.

Comment

• Plus, Missouri's enrollment is going down faster than Mrs. Wizard at a tractor pull.

Comment

• let's not get carried away.. nothing is that fast

Comment

• I stand corrected.

Comment

• harsh

Comment

• #1 OT in the country Foster Sarell will be in Lincoln for the Fresno State game.. maybe a 5% chance of him ending at UNL. Stanford heavy lean followed by ND and Washington. But you never know. Getting him on campus is significant compared to where UNL used to be...

Comment

• OWH article on Nebraska basketball's latest stumble damages Tim Miles' credibility; JD Spielman's versatility; overrated, underrated college football teams

Comment

• Reilly, Gerry suspended for season opener

Comment

• Nate Gerry has been suspended for four of his last six halves of play. Tossed out of the 2nd half of the Iowa and UCLA games for targeting, and now this.

Comment

• Stay up to date with all the College sports news, recruiting, transfers, and more at 247Sports.com

scout predicts the remaining uncommitted top 300... Lewis and Andrus are the only two uncommitted predicted for UNL. UNL is on the leaderboard for several... Hopefully one or two more start looking at UNL first.

Comment

• Scott Frost will make a good head coach for you guys when Reilly steps down in two or three more years.

Comment

• UNL received a commitment from Reese Leitao, a three star TE from Jenks HS in Oklahoma.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X