No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Nebraska. I think they get the job done vs the Mighty Hoosiers.
    Last edited by AlabamAlum; October 11, 2016, 04:16 PM.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The Hooseirz put up a good fight @tOSU, but they have been mediocre to poor in the four games leading up to that one. IDK that assuming that was the real Indiana as opposed to those other four contests is such a solid bet. But, whatever.

That said, our offensive front is a mess. It might not take 21 points to beat us.

Comment

• memories...

Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Its been a fun ride so far, but the carriage turns back into a pumpkin for the Huskers this week. There ain't no way we are beating Wisconsin...the talent along the lines just isn't there. Some folks think we might have some better OL redshirting (Debatable) but there is no indication that the staff is considering pulling them at this point, so we roll with the collection of misfits that we have on-hand, win or lose.

This week, the latter.

Wisco 31

Huskerz 13

Comment

• Hornibeck is improving but I don't think this is a Wisconsin offense that is going to score 31. I do think the carriage does turn back into a pumpkin though.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Normally I'd agree...but I anticipate this to be a game where most of it is played on our side of the field. Our defense will wear down, and Wisco will seal the deal with a couple late scores.

Comment

• Wisky 23 UNL 9
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• One day when I have more time I will tell my Mike Riley story.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Shaddup

hello
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Cichy is out for the season.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• shaddup
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So both ILBs and the NT are out...that changes things substantially.

We might get some work done with the IZ now, which sets up our RPO game. It'll help some with pass pro as well, but our issues there are mostly on the outside with poor OT play and a QB who spins away from pressure instead of stepping up.

Comment

• Do you live under power lines?
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Why? Looking to upgrade to 'lectrical?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• I prefer nuclear
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X