• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volleyball School.

weeps
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Racist volleyball school.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
        I was specifically talking about yesterday. Pretty clear actually
        I was referring to the tiresome insinuations about practice as well.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• I suspect the allegations are a recruiting ploy...and a particularly despicable one at that.

Comment

• You go girls!

Comment

• Husker Nation

Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
              I was referring to the tiresome insinuations about practice as well.

The great defender speaks.. because, you know, I've posted sooooo much about practice styles.

OR... I was was talking about the play on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                The great defender speaks.. because, you know, I've posted sooooo much about practice styles.

OR... I was was talking about the play on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Oh, don't get your panties in a bunch.

Comment

• Read dismissed as huskers special teams coordinator

Comment

• NU's Dani Busboom Kelly named head volleyball coach at Louisville

She's part of 2 NC teams for UNL... one as a player in 2006 and as an asst. coach last year. She will be a recruiting loss
                    Last edited by entropy; November 27, 2016, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• How is your bowling programs doing?

Comment

• Rolling right along.

Comment

• Top 4 seeds in Volleyball:

1) Nebraska
                            2) Minnesota
                            3) Wisconsin
                            4) Texas

Comment

• Nebraska's record based on Tommy Armstrong's passing attempts: - 30 or more pass attempts: 7-9 - Less than 30 pass attempts: 23-5

In the bowl game, UNL's OL will need to protect tommy by successfully running the ball. A good DL will be as problematic as Iowa was this past week.
                              Last edited by entropy; November 27, 2016, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• It just depends on how comfortable DL is running the ball...when we average under 4 YPA rushing, he throws more...we average 38 passing attempts per game in those circumstances. Over 4 YPA rushing, we average 29 passing attempts.

This comes within the framework of game scenarios of course...we averaged 4.8 YPC @Miami in 2015 for instance, but threw it 45 times because we were behind by 17 points.

Comment

Working...
                                X