No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL at the two bowling posts. Excellent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
      Rolling right along.
      That took balls.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• UNL has offered 3 star ex-Iowa commit Gavin Holmes in a recent in-home visit in Texas. Gavin is 5'11" 178 lb WR who ran an electronic 4.43 this summer. Holmes finished his senior season with 83 catches for 1,549 yards and 15 touchdowns on 18.7 yards per catch. He also returned two kickoffs for touchdowns. Plans on vising UNL on Dec 9th. This weekend he's at OU.

Lynn Bowden also received an offer this week during an in-home visit. Lynn is a 5'11" 190 LB Athlete from Warren OH who supposedly runs a 4.55. He's suppose to be a great athlete that can play DB or slot. Since UNL sent their WR coach, I'd guess the huskers want him as a slot WR. He's a 4 star prospect according to scout and the #1 ranking athlete in the state of Ohio. Great skills after the catch but will need to work on his ability to run routes. No visit scheduled at this time.
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Lynn Bowden is a bad ass. He'll play in the B10. He'll be really good. I'll hate that OSU couldn't offer him.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• the "experts" have said that is the offer he wants.. Hopefully, UNL has a shot.

Comment

• He seemed like a kid Sparty would scoop up. If I were him I'd definitely prefer Team Husker because his skillset is far better suited to Reilly than Dantonio.

Seriously, Entropy, there are guys that I respect that think there's not much difference between him and Tyjon Lindsey and a couple who think he's better. The kid is legit.

There's some sort of vague cloud of "off the field" issues that may have held back some offers. I don't know what they are, nor do I really care. I've seen it referenced, but I've also seen Bill Greene say the kids is a great kid from a great family and that whatever the issues are, they shouldn't be a concern.

Anyway -- I think he'd an f'n steal for UNL.

Comment

• Got any leads on steals at DE?

Comment

• Well, Josh Kaindoh just decommitted from the Turtle! But he's soon to land at Penn State.

I like Joshua Paschal a lot. He's another Maryland kid. SDE. OSU gave him a long look. I think he's a ND lean, but with that shitshow I'd consider him open.

Comment

• UNL's recruiting has taken a step forward.. everyone but RB and DE, imo.

Comment

• Talent..

to show you where UNL is defensively right now, I present the following:

Michigan players with Tackles on Saturday

3 5 stars, 10 4 stars and 1 3 star. 1 kid from the 2012 class, 8 from the 2013 class, 3 from the 2014 class, 1 from the 2015 class and 1 from the 2016 class

Nebraska players with tackles on Friday:
                      UNL had 3 4 stars, 8 3 stars and 6 NR. Of those kids 3 are from the 2012 class, 5 from the 2013 class, 4 from the 2014 class, 5 from the 2015 class and 1 from the 2016 class

While I've always argued kids in rural areas are under valued, you can clearly see there is a gap. And 4 of the NR kids are in the 2012 and 2013 classes. Yes, you'd expect walkons to play later in their careers, but 2 of the 4 stars are in the 2015 class. It was a young team on D with not much upper classman talent.

Comment

• You have too much time on your hands Ent...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• wiz.. not all of us can post about killing talent.

Comment

• Hey it's a gift.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• And its appreciated.

But, STFU.

Comment

• You're just using me for my killing skilz...

hurtful
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X