No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay up to date with all the College sports news, recruiting, transfers, and more at 247Sports.com

easier way to read what I copied above, if you need it...
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• So two solid WR commits as of this time. Allegedly they plan on taking 4-5 due to graduation and losing one due to transferring.

Comment

• How UNL stacks up with asst coaches pay

Comment

• Jamir's Calvin is down to two schools... UNL and ND. He is visiting ND and will announce at the AA Army game. Coaches will be in home tonight. 4 star WR that is slight of size but runs good routes and is quick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
            Jamir's Calvin is down to two schools... UNL and ND. He is visiting ND and will announce at the AA Army game. Coaches will be in home tonight. 4 star WR that is slight of size but runs good routes and is quick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            Replacement candidate for Derion Grimm at Z, running those Fly sweeps.

Comment

• doubt this happens, but nice to see UNL competing. Previous staff wouldn't have tried.

4 star DT from Louisiana

===========

Cook (Shelvin's coach) said he's impressed with the connection Parrella made with Shelvin. LSU, Alabama and Nebraska are the only schools Shelvin has talked about, Cook said.
              “It would surprise me — but it wouldn't shock me — if Tyler came in here and told me he wanted to go to Nebraska,” Cook said.
              Shelvin said he wants to major in business once he reaches college. Nebraska is currently in the process of building a new $84 million College of Business Administration building in the heart of campus. It's set to open in 2017.
              http://www.omaha.com/huskers/football/recruiting/recruiting-how-john-parrella-got-five-star-tyler-shelvin-to/article_a8bb1bce-bb68-11e6-a8a0-07887fe7d8e9.html

Comment

• Huskers down 0-2 come back to win 3-2. Huskers dominated all 5 matches, but for some reason froze up in the sets 1 and 2. Half way to the goal. On to the elite 8.

Last edited by entropy; December 9, 2016, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• Can you enlarge the pic a bit more? Can't see the pores on the girl in the back.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Fixed. Sorry it wasn't timely enough for you. I did not realize copying from twitter left the image that large. I hope you accept my humble apology. Also, may I have Christmas eve off? Just a couple hours... it's all I ask.
                    Last edited by entropy; December 9, 2016, 03:08 PM.

Comment

• match summary

Comment

• Ebenezer: You'll want the whole day off tomorrow, I suppose.

Bob Cratchit: If quite convenient, sir.

Ebenezer: It's not convenient. And it's not fair! If I stopped you half a crown for it, you'd think yourself ill used, wouldn't you? But you don't think me ill used if I pay a day's wages for no work, hmm?

Bob Cratchit: 'Tis only once a year, sir.

Ebenezer: That's a poor excuse for picking a man's pocket every 25th of December.

Bob Cratchit: Yes, sir. I'm sure I'm very sorry, sir, to cause you such an inconvenience. It's the family more than me, sir. They put their hearts into Christmas as it were, sir.

Ebenezer: Yes, and put their hands into my pockets as it were, sir. I suppose you'd better have the whole day. But be back all the earlier the next morning.

Bob Cratchit: I will indeed, sir. Thank you, sir! It's more than generous of you, sir.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Scrooge was a softy.

Comment

• he certainly wouldn't last as the OC under saban..

Comment

• Creighton beat Michigan in 5 sets to advance to the elite 8. The state of Nebraska owns Michigan... in volleyball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I believe we have scoreboard in football on M and MSU as well...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X