No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd bet the house on the Vals. We won't score more than 13 points.

Comment

• Husker Nation

Considering UNL has a QB who hasn't been able to take any shot gun snaps for a month but will run those plays in the bowl game...

I agree with hoss. I don't see UNL scoring much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Hoss.. OT and DE are my biggest concerns. RB has workable players.

Comment

• Even if the Vals can't stop le run...Vals big....
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You literally don't need to pass against them. They are 111th in rush defense. Just line up in the wildcat and alternate gut runs, end arounds, jet sweeps, and waggles.

Youll win by two scores.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Not with Barney Fyfe we won't.

Apparently AA missed our last five games...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                Hoss.. OT and DE are my biggest concerns. RB has workable players.

Bryant is workable. Ozigbo is a meatball with feet, and Wilbon makes David Horne look like a physical back. This group stinks.

I don;t think OT is that bad. LT is actually in good hands, and they have some decent RS frosh prospects for RT...kids with athleticism, if lacking some size. That's an improvement over Knevel, who had size but was a barstool. With Foster back, and a C who can remain upright, they'll have options with blocking schemes to help out too.

DE is pure hopes and wishes. Somebody's got to come out of the woodwork there.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  Not with Barney Fyfe we won't.

Yeah...this is Moveable Object v Resistible Force.

Illinois and Purdue are ranked about the same as TN in Rush defense, and they stuffed us.

Defensively I think we can hang, but they will score eventually; they have a really good QB.

They are also pretty solid in Punting and Punt Returns, whereas we blow in both areas. Their net punting average is 7 yards better than ours. Ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                    Not with Barney Fyfe we won't.

Wildcat. They. Cannot. Stop. The. Run. At. All.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Have faith in Riley. He, after all, is an Alabama alum.

Comment

• So is Mike Price

hello
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Mike Price went to Washington State and Puget, iirc.

You mean Dubose and Shula. Both Alabama alums, unfortunately.

Comment

• and the news keeps getting worse today.. This is going to end up being a practice for the backups.

Comment

• Tennessee vs. Nebraska State....take the Vals....lay the points...bet your tractor
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                                Wildcat. They. Cannot. Stop. The. Run. At. All.
                                We have no Wildcat package. None. With Tommy Armstrong as our QB, there's been no need for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X