Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• agree..
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• question will be did waiting a year to find a coach drastically drop the talent in Lincoln to make the job less attractive?

Comment

• Rhetorical question?
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Is the talent really that impressive? It looks better than Sadlers rosters for sure, but that isn't saying very much. Or anything, really.

We know what we need to do; open the checkbook and hire the Big Red version of Huggy Bear.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• hoss... good question.

Comment

• Nebraska women's bowling earned top seed in the NCAA tourney... so we have that going for us.

Comment

• I'll wait for Stan to opine before weighing in.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• bowling.. not volleyball.. Stan doesn't like pants on women

Comment

• ...or men...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "
                      How does a guy who’s so good with the public have such a hard time building stable relationships with his guys? Is there a cultural divide between the small-town smart aleck and the 18- to 21-year-olds he leads? Do they trust him? Does his personality wear them out emotionally? Does he lack sincerity or organizational skills or an assistant coach (like Craig Smith) who can play good cop?

I don’t know for sure. I do know that Nebraska basketball would’ve played out much differently the past three years if Miles’ players believed in him as much as his fans did."

Comment

• Husker Nation

Just need a coach..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Miles is a flake
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            Miles is a flake
                            I think this may be the reality we have to face...maybe he's never stayed anywhere else long enough to wear out his welcome.

The lack of public support he gets from former players says something IMO.

Comment

• Did they bring their Pomeranian?

Comment

• shaddup
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X