• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
    Correct. I'm a father to a son.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
      Correct. I'm a father to a son.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      You may wanna look at the blood test results before pumping out your manboobs there chief...just sayin'...

If your sons senior quore is STFU...don't get pissed at me bro...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Also, entropy, if your son can't spell it's not your fault.

Comment

• I don't know what is in Frost's heart, but your AD should be outside his house like John Cusack with the boom box in Say Anything. I find it hard to believe that the guy who won two bowl games and half of a national championship as the starting QB does not have any sentimetnal attachment to his old school. And you guys can compete financially with anyone in the country.

Comment

• STFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• To be clear, he "won" half that national championship by sucking cock at a press conference. Not on the field. He's a cocksucker. Maybe that's why.

Comment

• awful

Comment

• No...we won the coaches poll because they knew if the two teams played Nebraska would have steamrolled M.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You "won" because Frost is a cocksucker, and Lloyd Carr wasn't going to play the game off the field.

Comment

• lol...classic M
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...I can just imagine what was going through those mixed up coaches...sitting at home with their ballot...all ready to cast a convincing vote for M who just skated by an average WSU team who wasn't given a last play...but then...out of the blue...that heart wrenching speech by a 22 year old kid...whoa...now that changes my mind...I'm switching my vote!

Of course it wasn't the ass kicking UNL laid on the #3 team in the country or anything...nooooo
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• John Cooper legit believed that Michigan wasn't top-3. Frost didn't suck his cock.

No matter all that, the point is that both sides have a mythology about their coaches and the behavioral standards of those coaches. One side played the game on the field; the other sucked cock in a press conference. You're probably just wishing you had a vote and could stand in line with all the other coaches Frost blew.

Comment

• Scott Frost could kick HARBAUGH!!!!!'s ass!
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Worship this.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nah. That guy's a cocksucker.

Comment

Working...
                                X