No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If UNL wins their last 3 games, I don't see how the tourney keeps them out. I would never have guessed 2 months ago I'd be able to type that, let alone discuss UNL in the NCAA tourney...

also, UNL's women's basketball team is doing very well. They've surprised the league this year as well.
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Who do they play?

Comment

• @ Illinois; then home against Indiana and PSU
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• they certainly have a shot.

Comment

• I think you win 2 of 3...beat Michigan first round of tourney and they are in. Win 3 of 3 and in regardless. That would be 23 wins and 4th in conference. Hard to keep them out even in a down year for the B1G.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• They're in, IMO. For all this talk of it being a down year in the conference, it has three top-ten teams in the current rankings, which is more than any other conference. We know that this is like this because it's a down year and teams like Purdue, MSU and OSU don't have to face a ton of challenges that would threaten their ranking. But ultimately it seems to me that B10 teams are more likely to be seeded lower than they could be than left out entirely. We'll see if the new system changes that pattern.

Comment

• Well the so called experts disagree with you on Nebraska...all the projected brackets right now have Michigan in and Nebraska not even in the last four out...some don't even have them as a bubble team. We just don't have many signature wins. The KU and Creighton losses are killers...win either and it changes things...the UCF and St. John's losses are ugly...SJU not as bad lately though. I see us as having to win three more games to get a shot.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• SoS out of the top 100 and 0-5 vs the top 25 make it harder, but with a few wins, I think you're in.

Find the 2023-24 NCAAM rankings on ESPN, including the Coaches and AP poll for the top 25 NCAAM teams.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Like I said...win 2 of 3 of the last regular season and beat M first round...in. Win all 3 in regular season...in. Anything else...and it's NIT.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I did not know that you said that because I always have you on mute. I do not even know what you just said or any reply to me afterwards.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I didn't even see that post. I have you on the "Hilljack Filter"
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hahaha. That was funny. Too bad I never saw it.

Comment

• I wish you would post something again...I'll modify the setting from "Hilljack" to "Mindless Rebel"
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I will never post again. Ever.

Comment

• If I had saw that post I would thank you sir.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X