Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, welcone back, wiz.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Thanks AA. Fake hip now in. Excruciating pain now but getting a little better each day. Oxycodone and Tramadol are my friends.

Ok now I will GTFO. Carry on.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• They're just pretending to be your friends. They don't REALLY care about you. GTFO.

Comment

• The failing Wiz hip has been replaced by fake hip. Sad.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Why is this on the Nebraska thread? They don't even field a basketball team - or at least there is no evidence of such.
            Last edited by AlabamAlum; March 22, 2018, 08:03 PM.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Never saw it myself. Will withdraw my commentary.

Comment

• shaddup
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• For once something akin to that just happened. That's your one. Please have realistic expectations in the future.

Comment

• So, this mean the end of officiating, wiz? I hope not, but a new hip can be problematic for a job like that.

Comment

• AA...got left replaced still need the right one done...going to schedule that for late June so I'm healthy for daughter wedding in August (you know that Father-Daughter dance is the most important part of the wedding). Doctors have advised me to give up the on field activity so I have applied for a position with the Big 12 to do admin stuff for the head of officials and to do booth stuff as well. We'll see. If I'm totally done I'm ok with it too...been in the biz for 32 years.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hate to hear that, wiz.

You could apply to be a booth official with the SEC. You have to be as blind as I am, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                          AA...got left replaced still need the right one done...going to schedule that for late June so I'm healthy for daughter wedding in August (you know that Father-Daughter dance is the most important part of the wedding). Doctors have advised me to give up the on field activity so I have applied for a position with the Big 12 to do admin stuff for the head of officials and to do booth stuff as well. We'll see. If I'm totally done I'm ok with it too...been in the biz for 32 years.
                          Good luck with it, Wiz
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• If that's it, hope it's been a good run.

Comment

• Heh. Better looking cheerleaders and food down there for sure...and we are all blind so I'll fit right in...although I'm not as blind as the SEC crews that's a given...I could buy a condo in ATL and hunker down there for August to January...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ideally though the in-the-office job keeps you too busy to post.

Comment

Working...
                                X