No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's time to give up the on field stuff...let the young guys move up. I was umpire the last year I worked...not a good spot for a dude with bad hips...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• STFU hack. Then GFY. Then ESAD. Then GTFO.

You'd miss me if I didn't post. Admit it.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ESADGTFO

Comment

• shaddupalicious
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I guess no one else has told you, so since I like you so much I will give you the truth. When you left we looked into artificial-intelligence solutions. It turns out that we don't have the budget to create a Wizbot that speaks in full sentences, but that's of course not needed. ``Melty" will be available by football season, we've been promised.

Comment

• Cool. I'm honored bro.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Once you get your other hip replaced you'll be good to go! My mom moves better these days with her bionic joints than she ever did with the real things.

I hope you went with the tricked out lowrider platinum hip. Classy.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Welcome back, Wiz.

The forum got really dull while you were away. The dialogue between Millen and Kap, if you can call it that, got old and that's all there was ..... besides basketball.

...... and get moving mother fucker. The more you sit on your ass, the longer it's going to take to rehab. Good luck, man and for God's sake don't trip on a curb with that walker and fall.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                    Thanks AA. Fake hip now in. Excruciating pain now but getting a little better each day. Oxycodone and Tramadol are my friends.

Ok now I will GTFO. Carry on.
                    GWS
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I tell ya, hearing that The Wizard is in excruciating pain was a definite morning pick me up. Happy Friday to me!

Comment

• Hey, wiz, Wild Hoss left about the same time you did.

So is Wiz = the prophet = wild hoss??
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I ought to punch you square in the mouth
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Do you really want to hurt me?
                            Do you really want to make me cry?
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yeah, Wiz. but to punch AA you'd have to catch him first, which means you'd have to rely on one of them old folks scooters traveling at 3 mph. My guess is that AlabamAlum probably has the foot"speed" to outrun Scootin' Wiz.

Comment

• I "run" an eight-minute mile!

Comment

Working...
                                X