No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCF hasn't suffered from the loss of Frost. He might not be a good coach.

Comment

• maybe he's not and UCF magically went from 0-12 to 12-0 in 2 years. Maybe the new HC runs a system similar to what Frost ran, so their is not much of a transition. Maybe he was a bad OC at Oregon and it was all luck that he had those players to carry him.

Maybe UNL have 3 coaches in 5 years hurts recruiting for at least 2 of those seasons... Maybe having 3 systems in 5 years on offense and 4 systems in 5 years on defense creates confusion.... It also means you have players who don't fit your system.

Maybe it's going to take 3-4 years for Frost to have his type of players and yes, it will suck until it happens...
      Last edited by entropy; October 1, 2018, 02:57 PM.
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I learned in Bo's Lasting Lessons that when he was hired to replace Bump Elliot that those players he inherited became his players.

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Or Bo Pelini

Comment

• Bo would be fun. I was always disappointed that Pelini never put a ref in a suplex. He was close a few times.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Nebraska hasn't had a team this bad since Carlisle Indian School was still a thing.

Comment

• Not since the Nebraska Bugeaters

Comment

• All of Wild Hoss's uppity posts and Wizard-esque nonsense are finally paying karmic dividends. And as a side benefit, entropy and Wizard and the rest of the delusional Team Husker layabouts are caught up in the wash.

If only I could go back in time to mid-1990s and tell my younger self -- don't worry, those fucktwats will fall on hard times and your beloved defenders of good will rise and reward the universally just...if only...

As it is...after four games, we have FOUR LOSS SUCKBUTTS!!!!
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• talent.. ha. yep, we deserve it.

I just wish I could back in time and tell my 20 yr old self to enjoy it more, it won't last and all the money you're about to spend on donations and tickets.... don't. You're just a number... you'll end up pissed off and cease to be a season ticket holder.
                      Last edited by entropy; October 2, 2018, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...STOP THE RUN...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Parker Gabriel? @HuskerExtraPG 22m22 minutes ago#Huskers

===

Tyjon was the a backup to Spielman on the depth chart.

Comment

• There are two posts about this transfer at mgo that I found interesting:

Lindsey was hospitalized with rhabdomyolysis when the new strength and conditioning coach came in at Nebraska. So the young man doesn't want to almost die for a team that goes 0-4. I get it. And he's from California so I doubt he's staying in the Midwest.

The Rhabdo thing caught my eye. A few months ago, I did back to back wight training followed by a hard spinning routine - we're not talking about a bike ride. These are brutal work-outs. A day later I woke in the middle of the night with fever, sweats, chills, dark urine (rhabdo symptoms) and felt like shit for longer than I was comfortable with. I did a unine myoblobin and CK lab tests on my own and sure enough, that confirmed I had Rhabdomyolsis. In mild cases, like I had, you can just hydrate like mad and cut your workouts. I was fine in about a week but it taught me a lesson about myself and what was too much exercise. BTW, I had this happen in my 30s when over-training for a 10K race. Once you get Rhabdo, there is a bout 10 fold increase that it will happen again. Well......

The second post was something I did not know about transfer rules in the BT. The OP thought that Lynsey, a top 50 recruit who had an M offer, might be on M's radar as a transfer .......

The Big Ten takes away a year of eligibility for intra-conference transfers that haven't yet graduated. The only way he comes to Michigan is if he transfers somewhere else first.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• other way to get it is to consume too much of those protein concoctions

Comment

• shaddup
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X