X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lopers are Division II dumbass...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ah Fort Kearney. Could always find a wagon wheel or replenish your supply of oxen there.

Comment

• Yeah, they're NICFA Division II. I do not know exactly how the Nebraska Inter"scholastic" Club Football Association adjudges divisions, but my guess is Division II in the NICFA is for schools that opt for the less costly nerf version of the game.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Jump to search
          The Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletics Association (MIAA) is a fourteen-school collegiate athletic conference headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri. It is a member of the NCAA's Division II for all sports. Its fourteen members, located in Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, and Oklahoma, include twelve public and two private schools. The MIAA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization[1] incorporated in Missouri.[2]
          Originally named the Missouri Intercollegiate Athletic Association, the conference was established in 1912 with 14 members, two of which are still current members. Six members (Central Methodist, Central Wesleyan, , Missouri Valley, Missouri Wesleyan, Tarkio College, Westminster, and William Jewell) were later removed from the conference in 1924 when it decided to only include the public schools. A majority of the charter members that left in 1924 have shut down their operations, or merged with another school. Over the next century, nearly twenty schools have joined and left the conference, with a few affiliate members. Some of those schools have reclassified to NCAA Division I.
          The conference's current 14-campus makeup resulted when Lincoln (MO) rejoined from the Heartland Conference after eleven years when the school left due to not fielding a football team. In 2011, Omaha moved up to the NCAA Division I joining the Summit League, and in 2013, charter member Truman left for the Great Lakes Valley Conference. In 2012, Lindenwood, Central Oklahoma, Northeastern State, and joined the conference. Lindenwood was the only school to move from the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics in 2012.
          The current MIAA commissioner is Mike Racy.

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Now you're just making up shit.

Comment

• fuckin' copy and paste
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Florida State used to be a women's school. Now they just play football like their a women's school. And they're still less awful than anything in Nebraska. Ergo, Nebraska-Lincoln, Nebraska-Kearney, Nebraska-North Platte, Nebraska-Assfuck Plains -- they're all essentially women's schools.

QED.

Yes, I miss Dr. Martin Van Nostron

Comment

• At least FSU had a clown school. Kids at Kearney have to drive to UNL for that.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• ...Everybody loves a clown, so why don't you?...

Comment

• why all the hate for clowns? The bring you balloons, sometimes thin the heard and make great asst coaches in the PAC12.
                        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          Florida State used to be a women's school. Now they just play football like their a women's school. And they're still less awful than anything in Nebraska. Ergo, Nebraska-Lincoln, Nebraska-Kearney, Nebraska-North Platte, Nebraska-Assfuck Plains -- they're all essentially women's schools.

QED.

Yes, I miss Dr. Martin Van Nostron
                          You had the post of the year until you referenced Doc Van WideLeft&Right...dumbass...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nebraska: Because when God saw Uzbekistan he said Naw I'm not quite done

Comment

• Ohio...because the LBGTQ needs a home...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                                Ohio...because the LBGTQ needs a home...
                                Buttigieg is going to smack you with his husband's purse.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X