No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay the course...... look what that approach did for Harbaugh at M.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Looking back, I feel like that on-side kick was a pivotal point in the game.

Comment

• Why did we invite the Cornhuskers to play in our prestigious football conference?

Comment

• ...... felt the same way. It was a dumb-ass call along with others. FItz's decision to punt from his own 45 on 4th and 3 and something like 6:30 left was arguably not great. You want your team to win, coach from the sidelines like you believe they can.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The onside kick was fucking stupid. That said we got beat on both sides of scrimmage. If NfW pushes our lines around UNL is in deep shit. 4-8 is probably happening.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              Frost is 15-30 at Nebraska. And I wanted Harbaugh fired after 2020. My god, I feel like we have Nick Saban compared to the shitshow that has been Scott Frost at Nebraska.
              Supposedly out of those 30 losses, 21 were by one score

Comment

• At least they got a trip to Ireland.

Comment

• I heard Frost will get an Ed Tucker type contract extension. If not, Nebraska could join the MAC where they can be competitive.
                  I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Stay the course.

Comment

• M reaped the rewards after 6 seasons of patience.

Stay the course.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        M reaped the rewards after 6 seasons of patience.

Stay the course.
                        Very good point.

Firing Frost at this point while he is showing progress would be nuts.

Comment

• Thanks for all your support. Now all you please go choke on your own vomit and jump into a vat of acid.

Thanks.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            Correct.

I took fNW and 12.5....and have the under at 52.
                            Dang!
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• See? He’s already learning from his mistakes. Another few years and you will be beating the Troys and Northwesterns of the world!
                              Attached Files
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Wow, I missed an entertaining finish to this game apparently. The FOX channel in my area switched the Nebraska vs NW game to a preseason Atlanta Falcons vs Jacksonville Jaguars game at 3pm. Salty.

That onside kick… But why? 🤣

ryan reynolds hd GIF
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X