Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heh

...well maybe he can start his own Sports Bar franchise...call it..."Onside & Illegal Kicks"
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Let’s not forget that Nebraska apologists thought Scott Frost would out-duel Charles Woodson in 1997.

Comment

• I would have loved to have seen that.

Scott Frost throwing into Michigan's defensive backfield with Woodson and Ty Law.

Yes, please.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Wouldn't have needed to throw. Quite a reach to connect Frost's failure as a coach with 1997...but nice try.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Great shirt
              I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Saw a funny video on Facebook of Frost running to catch the team plane out of Dublin but they lock the door and take off...he's jumping on the wing...funnier than hell...can't link it...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Pretty good.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      Wouldn't have needed to throw. Quite a reach to connect Frost's failure as a coach with 1997...but nice try.
                      Wouldn't or couldn't? I'll always remember that time he tried out as a Safety for the Jets.

Comment

• Ahmann Green and the best OL in the country. No need to pass.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nebraska would have been a 7+ favorite on neutral field., I think they win. M had some trouble with the option earlier in the season, still Nebraska was giving a Dr Tom gift from the Coaches.

I almost posted that shirt yesterday, with a Nebraska fan wearing it. I seen a lot of N fan reactions, some are funny. One guy did a podcast on his toilet.

Comment

• FbQr6eLX0AAo_G8?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Comment

• heh
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Frosty...creating new ways to lose since 2018...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X