No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did Alabama football use the portal and who did it get in the transfer portal? How the Tide revamped their roster with transfers.

Comment

• Comment

Attached Files
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Frosty must have completely lost the team in order for the move to be made yesterday. They had to spend the extra money to put out the fire.

That's my guess.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• It was a good day for Frost. He doesn’t have to work another day in his life he wants.
            I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• His dream is to be QB coach for HARBAUGH!!!!!
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hire Nevada's coach.

He has experience losing to Incarnate Word, so he will be a good fit for the culture at Lincoln.

Comment

• I used to like you Hanni...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                    I used to like you Hanni...
                    I have never liked you.

Comment

• So those long walks in the park meant nothing to you?
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• will Vanilla Frostys be on sale now?
                        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Correct.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Creamed corn Frosties.
                            I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• shaddup
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz mentioned that FROSTY!!!! was fired for way more than losses. One story floating around -- and I'll reiterate that it's a story -- relates directly to Ohio State and indirectly to M. The Home QB in the 2024 class is Dylan Raiola. Hell, he's probably the Home QB in HS at the moment. His dad played for the HUSKERZ when they were good (he might been a frosh when FROSTY!!! should have a full MNC), and the Lions when they were the Lions.

Anyway, Dom was hosting a party for Scott Frost, who was in Arizona. It was mostly a chance to meet Frost for the guests, but Dylan was still really into the Huskerz. Frosty called and told Dom that he was too drunk and couldn't come. Dom told him to chug some water or something and get here -- people wanted to meet him. Frosty said let's do it by zoom. Dylan said, "I ain't playing for him." The next day they started taking Ryan Day's calls. The day after that Ryan Day and the entire OSU offensive statff was in Arizona.

So, somewhere down the road -- say in 2025 or 2026 -- when M is playing against Raiola, remember that it was FROSTY!!!! who fucked you. He would have been totally harmless in Lincoln.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X