X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    Fuck. 1-8. Maybe 2-7.
    Nebraaaaaaaasssssskkkkuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh!
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• lmfao

Comment

• stfu
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wings, you follow some weird shit on Twitter. The schedules are not out yet. It certainly reads like a joke.

Comment

• It was a joke, ha ha. I think I had Wiz fooled for a while. I don't follow anything on X but sports, tons of weird stuff do pop up that others like or share.

Comment

• STFU
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm just waiting for this headline...

"PAC-12 dissolves...Biden blames Trump...Kamala blames Florida's Black History curriculum"
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yes, it's all Trump's fault!

The one problem on X (Twitter) is most Michigan fans are Democrats (especially the younger ones) that hate Trump, so I have to see the shit they like. I mean not DSL/CVCG bad, but some of it is nasty though. I just pass it by.

All the NHL/UFC people I follow are mostly sane/mentally sound, rarely see any crazy hateful stuff from them. Just don't watch the NHL from Canada they have got woke so bad it's unwatchable during the breaks.

Comment

• You had me at Michiganders are psychotic....
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Heh we call it 'kalifornia' east coast

Comment

• Good God get HAMBURGER!!!!!!! a shirt for the love of Lucifer!
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Give him a break. He's fifty-something.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• STFU
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Fox Big Noon now - from the night game. I'll take it, this one is not going to be a walk in the park anyway, though Harbaugh will probably have a shirt on (short sleeve is my guess)

Comment

Working...
                              X