No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for the record I fucking hate all of you...and hope you choke on your own vomit.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
        Just for the record I fucking hate all of you...and hope you choke on your own vomit.
        That’s fair.

Comment

• heh
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Heh good to see, should have thought of that LAST week - Michigan is at the top of the Mountain

“We’re gonna take every opponent as the same. We’re gonna treat these guys like they’re Michigan…” — Nebraska RB Gabe Ervin Jr. on NIH

Comment

• shaddup
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nebraska found a team they can beat?
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Two teams buckwheat.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Colorado found out that playing Nebraska and Oregon are NOT the same thing.

Comment

• And now Colorado gets to go play USC. That should be fun too.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Tommy Frazier, Brook Berringer, Scotty Frost ... now Harringer (sic)

Comment

• Heinrich "Himmler" Haarberg. Ya douchebag.

Dude is athletic as fuck...below average thrower....good runner. 6'5" 225 and a 4.6 40...if we had any WR1's to throw to it would help...but we don't. Our running game is decent. Load the box with 9 and we are toast. Our D is good enough to keep us un pretty much every game this year...except HARBAUGH!!!!!!!

M 44 UNL 6
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What a name! My bad.That wasn't even close. Would thrive in the 90's with Neb. In fact Rhule is closer to the legacy of Osborne than his predecessors.The others tried, but lacked something. Maybe, this guy is the answer.

Comment

• Te answer is we need more playmakers. Defensively I'm impressed. Offensively we are as potent as a drunken crash post....
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Somewhere in this shit-hole forum Wiz posted the spread at 18. He said take the points, easy money - implying - actually stating in various threads - M is going to score in the 40s.

The spread is the tip of the hat to recognition by the books of how JH seeks to disembowel his opponents. There's zero flashy about Harbaughffense and as Mike aptly pointed out: M is like an alligator tracking its prey, clamping down on it and dragging it in the woods to devour it, or something like that. I thought it was a good analogy. Mike also points out the facts about the clock and the definite trend to fewer possessions all of CFB is experiencing. Some are playing much faster to overcome the new burdens. Harbaugh? No way. He'll figure out ways to slow down even more and let the new clock rules work to his advantage.... the last two games proves that point.

I don't know what kind of defense Neb runs but Wiz says it's good. Well, Rutgers D was pronounced very good after it's first three contests. M promptly ran up over 400 yards of offense with run yardage exceeding pass yardage by a lot. It seems none of that sort of thing edges JH to playing faster and passing more. If anything, in the last two games he's offered game plans with much less passing than the first two and Rutgers finally succumbed to the inside power run game and the costs in fatigue those plays inflict on the front 7.

Some observers are saying the best way to beat M is to play fast and throw deep. From what I've seen there's some confusion on switching zone responsibility among the Ss, CBs and LBs. Like I've said of most things M, that will come and there has been flashes of great coverage and mystified opponent QBs.

So, yeah, M won't score 40 unless that game in Lincoln devolves to a track meet. Rhule isn't going to run his offense to start that kind of thing (see TCU) so forget 40 points. M will likely score between 17 and 28 points, no more, no less.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X