X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• usually I like seeing nebraska getting blown away --this weekend not so much glad no one was killed

Comment

• One has died now. One of the tornados passed right over my house.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• One of the tornados passed right over my house.
          Toto was in my front yard looking for food this morning. Then "The Wizard" flew by behind the Tin Man. Weird.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• heh

I mean...STFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• UNL wins the B1G baseball tourney...and gets rewarded with a trip to Stillwater to face defending runner up Florida. Yay.

B1G Baseball. It's fantastic!
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• if only they could play football

Comment

• STFU
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wow, this is some pretty candid talk from Nebraska's new AD, Troy Dannen. I don't agree with him that collectives will be banned in 2 years but I know he's hoping they are.

At Washington, our football program last year had an NIL budget of about $10 million and went to the national championship game where we got annihilated by Michigan - the greatest team I've ever seen. Oregon's is 23; Ohio State's is 23. Ours here is not even 10.
                    I'm always curious as to how people "know" what other schools' numbers are.

Comment

• Loose lips sink ships...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Look guys, we're getting our asses handed to us in the NIL battle. But fear not! I really really REALLY believe it will magically disappear and this stupid organization I'm speaking to will no longer exist. SEE!? The sky's the limit.

Comment

• This Is Not 'Nam, This Is Bowling, There Are Rules!
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• DOES ANYBODY HONOR THE FUCKING RULES!!!
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Get the fucking quote right or don’t chime in on my thread again, pendejo.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X