Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyway, video shows a well-mannered, respectful JTB who passed the field sobriety test with ease.
    What's that got to do with the amount of blood alcohol in your system while operating a vehicle?

Comment

• Talent, it is shameful that you trivialize Joe's criminal behavior.

What is clear in the video.... he's leading the police on a high-speed getaway, a la Mo Clarrett. Thankfully, quick-witted law enforcement avert a potential vehicular homicide or worse.
      "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Barrett's big mistake was NOT pulling the "IM THE QUARTERBACK OF ohio state, THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO" Before the bracelets were slapped on. Very poor judgment on his part. That way the cops are - oh..... excuse us and drive safely home PLEASE....we're very sorry. And we will forget your lying to the police about not drinking too.

Don't think you can unarrest someone, well maybe ohio

Comment

• Until you're brought in, its the officer's discretion. As a teenager (early 70s), I had the honor of residing in the backseat of a cop car and being informed I was under arrest. When I didn't explode and just basically hung my head, the officer wound up giving me a lecture and letting me go. That sort of thing doesn't happen today.

FWIW, it was a small 'herbal' offense.
          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            Hey, he should play the OSU QB trump card. It was worth a shot, it didn't work out.
            Zackly. I've seen this posted about 10 times by M fans acting as if it's something. He'd have been an idiot to not say that.

Comment

• I got the cuffs slapped on in college and managed to talk my way out of a trip to down town kzoo and just got a citation for drunk in public as recently as 03.

Of course we had just smashed CMU in hockey and football at home on back to back days, the cops had a lot more to deal with lol

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
              AAL- Sam Martin - Because the Punter is one of Detroit's most used assets

Comment

• CMU has a hockey team?

Comment

• Just a club team. Doesn't really count.

Comment

• OOOH had the cuffs on! OOOH spent twenty minutes in the back of a patrol car. OOOH got lectured before I was released! Wow what pansy ass hard asses! Am I the only one on this list serve that has actually spent time behind bars? (and not for DWI)
                    Last edited by UMStan White; November 13, 2015, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• Stan, you really talking shit? I was just stating an instance from my experience where the police changed their minds. Sorry I've spent most of my adult life in shit hole third world countries hunting terrorists and not getting arrested for breaking the law???

Comment

• I ain't talking no shit. Been behind bars. No fun.

Comment

• It sounded like it. Maybe I just need turn down the sensitivity on my butt hurt sensors lol

Comment

• Tuned in the OU @ Baylor game and yes McLane Stadium looks a lot the the osu stadium. Chris Fowler calling it new 'New Shoe' doesn't set well with me. Call it something else, just think of a stadium called the 'New Big House'. Traditionally deplorable

Comment

• Eh, Ohio State copied Harvard (M copied Yale). Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery? That said, fuck Baylor.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yep, fuck their shady-ass program, classless coach, and classless team

Comment

Working...
                                X