Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OP:

Sure. Avatars and sigs. I need to change my Brady Hoke quote thingy and this will do it.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Thats a blow back to Freep days, when half the forum would wager avatars and sigs on The Game. Well done!
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Thad "Happy Hour" Matta chokes against Texas-Arlington.

You're next Urbie.
        "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• anybody else's stomach turning rooting for the Bucks.
          yuck.

Comment

• anybody who thinks with Cook's graduation that we'll grab an edge against Sparty may be in for a surprise.
            Although I hate his guts, Dantonio is a damn fine coach. Not saying that HARBAUGH can't hold his own, but Sparty will be every bit the worthy opponent as long as MD is there ... need Gamecocks to make him an offer he can't refuse. If Sparty could get into the CFP this year, I could see him leaving, feeling he did enough for MSU.

Comment

• Hanging in there

Comment

• Positive thing if MSU wins is that OSU will not make the playoffs (unless PSU beats MSU).
                The committee wouldn't put an OSU team that doesn't win the B10 in the top 4.
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• oLIEo has been a fraud all season long
                  Atlanta, GA

Comment

• A Michigan win vs Ohio State and a MSU loss vs PSU still puts Michigan in the B10 Championship game.
                    If Cook is out next week, you never know.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Bunch of soft, entitled schmucks this season
                      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Thanks for nothing, dicks. I hope you all feel miserable.

Comment

• I thought the offensive gameplan for OSU was just awful.

And I thought they were caught a little off by not facing Cook. MSU did a really nice job using their QBs to run which I guarantee you OSU was entirely unprepared for because...well...when have they ever done that?

Anyway, no way they win next week.

Comment

• How many points will the spread be?

Comment

• Agree.

Comment

• M should be favored by 14.

But it will around a pick...maybe OSU favored by 2ish

Comment

Working...
                                X