Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
    How many points will the spread be?
    -4.5 open -3-4 at kick.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• If Cardale Jonez isn't in jail, Meyer starts him next week.
      "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• TBH, I really don't care about the CCG. Team 136 has exceeded my expectations. All I care about now is beating OSU.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Thanks for the $500 gift, Prime. Much appreciated.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• What a shitshow. That offense was an abomination. Urbz needs to get his head out of his ass and either replace Warriner with someone who knows what they're doing or, if Urbz is the one calling the shots, step aside.

Comment

• Whoa there, Tex. It's not been a smooth year offensively, but I'm not quite willing to blow shit up because UFM lost his 4th game.

I'm sure things will be re-evaluated. But easy there...

Comment

• I must admit, I was shocked at how anemic osu's offense was in this game. Did anyone ever tell them that Sparty is vulnerable to a halfway decent pass game? The insistence in running into the heart of their strength on defense in their front seven was mind boggling.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  M should be favored by 14.

But it will around a pick...maybe OSU favored by 2ish
                  sandbaggery squared?

Comment

• I've watched OSU play.

The weather was total shit for passing, but still. I mean, c'mon.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      Whoa there, Tex. It's not been a smooth year offensively, but I'm not quite willing to blow shit up because UFM lost his 4th game.

I'm sure things will be re-evaluated. But easy there...
                      Not calling for Urban to be fired or even Warriner...but W should not be the OC, nor should Tim Beck. The offense has been horrific this season.

Urbz needs to not be so arrogant as to think everything's fine and we just had "bad lucK". JT having more carries than Zeke demonstrates the offense is broken and incoherent. For God's sake, I'm actually appreciating Fickell and his defense at this moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tslisher View Post
                        I must admit, I was shocked at how anemic osu's offense was in this game. Did anyone ever tell them that Sparty is vulnerable to a halfway decent pass game? The insistence in running into the heart of their strength on defense in their front seven was mind boggling.
                        the failure to adjust in game was astonishing.
                        I thought Urbz was a good in game manager.
                        On the other hand, rather than criticizing the Bucks, have to take your hat off to Sparty. They earned it.

Now go lay an egg with Sackenberg.

Comment

• Oh my. Calling for ufm's head?

Priceless.

Comment

• That was the line play we thought we were going to see all year. That was the defensive equivalent of MSU/Michigan in 2013/2014.

Comment

• You've proclaimed him "burried." I'm saving that one.

UFM loses so rarely you gotta get in your shots. I understand. After next week's game, you'll be out of control with proclamations. So it goes.

Comment

• Dantonio's a great coach. But second-string QB and a defense that's been proven to be not as good as past years? And we have 132 yards? That's a complete failure. Sparty outgained us better than 2 to 1. I guess the weather only affected us

Comment

Working...
                                X