Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will abide The Wizard's ruling.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Jake Moretti, a four-star OT, flips his commitment from Ohio State to Colorado http://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.ssf/2016/11/jake_moretti_a_four-star_ot_fl.html …
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Definitely a bummer. Not sure of all the reasons, but OSU didn't want him to enroll early and he wanted to.

Comment

• STFU
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• For as good an as accomplished coach as UFM is, there are games that absolutely fucking baffle me. I don't even know where to start with today's infuriating game. Probably with Samuel getting 1 touch in the 2nd half. Maybe with the absolute clownshow WR rotation. Or perhaps Mike Weber only getting 14 carries. Maybe their insistence to throw 3 straight downs in a fucking awful weather game. Repeatedly.

Oh well. I knew today would be a death slog. I didn't quite anticipate how awful it would be.

Comment

• Sometimes I think Meyer is more concerned with hyping himself up more than game planning.

Comment

• I doubt that's it. His trust in players ebbs and flows.

Whatever. It was fucking awful.

Comment

• Hope you don't change your game plan next week.

Comment

• Well, if it's a bad weather game I'll guaran-fucking-tee some sort of unfathomably stupid gameplan.

Comment

• Urbz will have Bucks ready for M.... hoping it doesn't get ugly. Could see a repeat of last year.

Comment

• You're insane.

Comment

• Our defense should keep it from getting too embarrassing. Speight has to play well for us to have a chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            You're insane.
                            you're not considering the matchups.

When IU went up tempo, they moved the ball on M. Then inexplicably they stopped or at least were going tempo inconsistently. Replay reviews also slowed things down and helped M. Up tempo is an urbz speciality and one that is going to allow them score big on M.

With Speight up in the air, the O-line looking shaky, and O'Korn looking incapable of completing a pass ... I think I'm hardly insane.

Comment

• Teams that put OSU in a phone booth and make it a street fight have done really well. I'm certain M will be able to do that. I'm somewhat optimistic if O'Korn plays. If Speight is back, then I stand by my prediction that M gets the job done.

Comment

• obviously we're all hoping you are right.

Regardless, looks like the B1G really is the best conference in college football this year ... who would have thunk it.

Comment

Working...
                                X