Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samuels. He's going to run free through the M secondary. Smith will get nothing because there will be no pass threat.

Michigan wilted on the road at Iowa. Imagine how they'll react in Columbus.

Don Brown's aggressiveness is going to backfire. Look for several big plays.
    Last edited by Rocky Bleier; November 20, 2016, 10:47 AM.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• O'Korn's willingness to give ground at the first sign of pressure wasn't good. I thought that was the one thing that really stood out. Speight has really impressed me with his ability to stand in the pocket, create some extra time with some deceptive slipperiness and even scramble a bit. A little bit of Big Ben.

That said, O'Korn's scramble flipped the game yesterday.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Vermin 27 M 23
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I agree that Speight is just for show now. JH is hoping to waste a little Buck-time preparing for the more diversified downfield pass offense that Speight is capable of running. I suspect Speight could be back for the bowl game, but there is no way he plays Saturday.

I was thinking we would be fortunate to keep it close with Speight, but no chance with O'Korn. I keep emphasizing that O-state is a match-up nightmare for this M team, but talent and others seem to dismiss this. Speed to get to the edge as well as a mobile top-flight QB against slow LB's, a ball-hawking secondary against an inexperienced back-up QB, and eroding line-play from a tiring unconfident M team. O-state's struggles against PSU and Sparty on the road are not relevant to this game at C-bus.

I do think JH, unlike his predecessors, has the ability to recruit and develop the types of players that will be necessary to stand up to the entrenched and well-oiled machine that Urbz has developed, but sadly our first whiff of a win is not going to come until 2019 --- sucks that it's going to be that long, but that is our reality.

Comment

• I'm not writing off the chance of a win on this particular Saturday, but it's clear that there are weaknesses in the lineup with which you cannot expect to compete on a regular basis. I'm looking forward to Devin Bush next year. Need more guys like that. Will be interesting to see who steps up on the OL. It could be excellent next year even, if Newsome is back full strength.

Comment

• HARBAUGH!!!! has made this a costly ticket. Damn him. It was far nicer to spend $200 and enjoy a pleasant day out back when RichGOD and Hokeattison were running the ship. Now I get to pay twice that for the pleasure of watching OSU probably lose and, even if they manage to pull it out, it will be agonizing.

Please go back to sucking.

Comment

• If I didn't know any better, I believe this thread to be full of Canadians. All the modesty and realistic expectations being thrown around is very underwhelming. Pshhhh realists...

Blue by 25...book it.

Love me some Devin Bush. When he hits someone, I hurt so good.
                Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• I think Trump should line up in OSU's backfield, and then I think Devin Bush should target him.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                    I think Trump should line up in OSU's backfield, and then I think Devin Bush should target him.
                    Sorry about that, Hack ..... wrong thread on DJT. Just moved it to where it belongs.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Stay on topic, please, Jeff.

As chief mod, I will not allow such transgressions much longer.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Talent vs. AA in a sandbag contest...what is the opening line?

Talent:

AA - 112

AA:

Talent -112.5

Hi!
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Visitor list is rather insane for this one, as you might expect. The one that matters is Browning. There's a real feeling that OSU is a very good position with him. That said, Witfong has CB'd him to Alabama. I said he wouldn't leave Texas and if he did, it'd most likely be for OSU. I guess I should always factor in Alabama and I also didn't know that his relationship with Strong was his main draw to Austin.

Comment

• OSUs class is going to be astounding. Okudah is a shoe in for Ohio and Browning looks to be leaning that way too. With all of bammies 5 star LBs, it's hard to see Browning heading to Loosa. I bet UFM is probably telling him he can play right away and follow in the footsteps of McMillan. Wiltfong, being an M homer, is just hoping and praying Browning chooses Alabama over OSU. I really thought Ol' Charlie Strong was gonna show out this year and sway the big three Texas boys to stay home but that's looking like a pipe dream.
                            Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Texas has just 2 of the top 20 in Texas (scout)... Browning, Okudah, Wilson, etc I've been hoping stay in Texas than with Bama/OSU.

Comment

• Two very different camps on Browning. One set of sources (from Alabama) says Browning committed during his OV to The Nick. Another source (Bill Greene and his most trusted Bama contact) says it didn't happen and Browning is going to be a Buckeye. The latter, as you know, is the guy I trust the most. He's been wrong before, but he owns it and explains it. We'll see.

Marvin Wilson and Cam Akers are also visiting. The latter has gone from a real possibility to southern kids gonna SEC. The former is a pipe dream. Tufele is the DT visit that could actually bear fruit, but I think he stays home at the end of the day.

It's probably a bigger weekend for 2018 kids. Emory Jones is visiting, so you have the leader of the class getting a chance to interact with some highly regarded targets. And it's a chance for kids to get a sense of what gameday is like at OSU. The 2017 OVs are more about business -- and I've said it before -- this weekend is really hard for those types of OVs. But for 2018 unofficials, it's perfect. Especially if your 5* QB is there.
                                Last edited by iam416; November 26, 2016, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X