Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price > Shula
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No doubt. It grieves me that Price never got to coach at Bama.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The Price was wrong Bob!
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Good job keeping the nonsense in the nonsense thread, gents.

Comment

• CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
              Good job keeping the nonsense in the nonsense thread, gents.
              Heh

shaddup
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Cam Akers... Has to hurt, LOL, talent mentioned Akers 13 times in this thread
                Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Probably more. I didn't hew as closely to recruiting rules as I should have. He was always going to be tough to pull from the South. Such is life. It was also probably an either/or situation with Akers and Dobbins -- I think the latter might have decommitted if Akers came on board. Akers is better, so, would rather have him, but Dobbins is decent.

More importantly, Akers announced his final 6 a couple weeks ago and OSU wasn't in it. Your sass is tardy.

But, yes, Life in the Shadow is hard.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Welp. Next year!

Aside from terribly timed drops and penalties, the gameplan is stupefying. I can't fathom running Weber once. One time. Oh well. The missed FGs and injury to Jordan haven't helped matters, but this is a flawed team and its is being fully exposed. I thought they might keep it close, but, ummm...no.

Comment

• Worst half of football I've seen OSU play in a long time (given my 13 years).
                      Maybe in one of their national championship losses, it was worse... long time ago.

Unusual.
                      I haven't seen all OSU games since 2004, but usually they are blowing out a B10 team or simply not losing like this.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• They've lost 5 under UFM and every one of them they had a chance to win with 5 minutes left. That will not be the case tonight.

Comment

• You Buckeye bastards will do anything to avoid giving Bama a shot at redemption.

Comment

• Anybody but Swinney.

Comment

• Yay Clemson!

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• pour it on
                                If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

Working...
                                X