Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice stop Indiana.

Comment

• Indiana WRs are beating the OSU secondary (given the loss of Lattimore, Hooker, and Conley)... and this is without Nick Westbrook playing opposite Cobbs.
      Westbrook >>>> Donovan Hale on the outside.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Indianas receivers are basically covered almost every play. Making some unreal catches and awesome throws.

Comment

• Again nice stop!

Comment

• I'm impressed with this Indiana defense. Who could have said that 2 years ago?

Comment

• Lagow looking really good.

Comment

• This rushing 3 with a spy is genius on Barrett, who is a fair thrower at best.

Comment

• At least is wasn't a blowout by halftime, osu will dominant 2 half

Comment

• Bad IG call, worse decision to not take the 10 sec runoff if that was indeed the case.

Comment

• IU's offense is not Wilsoneque. It's missing the dominating RB his offenses seem to feature.

I don't k now what DeBord ran at UT but I'd call his IU O a pistol. Has he every run anything like that?
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• 2 yards rushing for IU

Comment

• I'd call osu's offensive game plan incoherent.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• On each of IU's TD drives, Simmie Cobbs converted a 3rd and long with a back shoulder ONE HAND catch in tight coverage.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yea that was dumb call not to take the 10 second run off by Tom Allen. Lucky OSU wasn't able to push the ball for a last second FG there.

I thought Debord ran a similar style (formations) at Tenn, but he had a mobile QB with Dobbs. Play calling? More option runs at Tennessee. More tough throws tonight at IU.
                              When Peyton Ramsey was in at QB for a drive, perhaps that was a throwback to Debord's time in Tenn.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Yeah, Ramsey has looked ineffective. Stick with the passing game. I'm the other side, Barret still can't throw the ball downfield. IU is playing the short game and winning.

Comment

Working...
                                X